The Attraction Pass SSI application project, led by the Attraction Pass Task Force under the Governance Stack Working Group within Trust Over IP, aims to create a comprehensive set of requirements and implementation specifications for a secure, user-friendly, and privacy-preserving application for the city-wide attraction pass program. By leveraging the Trust over IP (ToIP) governance stack, the application will streamline the management of the attraction pass program, enhance visitor experience, and encourage tourism. The project is divided into two phases: the creation of requirements specifications and the development of implementation specifications.
- Define comprehensive requirements and implementation specifications for a secure Attraction Pass SSI application that adheres to the ToIP governance stack.
- Enhance visitor experience by providing a user-friendly interface and seamless access to participating attractions.
- Streamline the management of the city-wide attraction pass program.
- Encourage tourism by promoting and simplifying access to city attractions.
Chairs and Vice Chairs
Meeting Schedule and Notes
The Attraction Pass Task Force meeting once every two weeks on Tuesday's:
- 08:00-09:00 PT / 16:00-17:00 UTC
Listing of meetings notes & recordings
For all authoritative meeting logistics and Zoom links, please see the ToIP Calendar.
- 2023.04.11 - MPTF Meeting Notes
- 2023.05.09 - APTF Meeting Notes
- 2023.06.06 - APTF Meeting Notes
- 2023.11.07 - APTF Meeting Notes
- 2023.12.05 - APTF Meeting Notes
- APTF Meeting Notes Template
- Attraction Pass - Requirements Specification
Phase 1: Requirements Specifications
- A comprehensive document outlining the application's features, user requirements, governance framework, and security measures.
Phase 2: Implementation Specifications
- A document defining the technical specifications, architecture, and integration with existing city infrastructure.
- A development plan for the Attraction Pass SSI application, including a timeline, resources, and budget.
How to join
Members as well as observers are welcome (with the important caveat below).
For the protection of all Members, participation in working groups, meetings and events is limited to members, including their employees, of the Trust over IP Foundation who have signed the membership documents and thus agreed to the intellectual property rules governing participation. If you or your employer are not a member of ToIP, you may not participate in meetings by verbal contribution or otherwise take any action beyond observing. To join ToIP and be able to contribute, please fill out the light weight membership application on our website here.
Intellectual Property Rights (Copyright, Patent, Source Code)
The WG inherits the IPR terms from the JDF Charter. These include:
- Copyright mode: Creative Commons Attribution 4.0.
- Patent mode: W3C Mode (based on the W3C Patent Policy).
- Source code: Apache 2.0, available at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html.