The Governance Stack Working Group and its Task Forces specify requirements, roles and processes for the governance architecture of the ToIP stack.
Define models and interoperability standards for governance frameworks that enable business, legal, and social trust between entities implementing the Trust over IP architecture stack as defined in Hyperledger Aries RFC 0289 (or its successor as identified in the RFC document itself).
The GSWG currently holds meeting every two weeks. See the GSWG Meeting Page for the schedule of meetings and agendas, notes and recordings from all meetings.
- Introduction to ToIP white paper (joint deliverable with the Technical Stack WG)
- Design Principles for the ToIP Stack (joint deliverable with the Technical Stack WG)
- ToIP Governance Architecture TSS
Chairs and Vice Chairs
How to join
Members as well as observers are welcome (with the caveat below).
For the protection of all Members, participation in working groups, meetings and events is limited to members, including their employees, of the Trust over IP Foundation who have signed the membership documents and thus agreed to the intellectual property rules governing participation. If you or your employer are not a member, we ask that you not participate in meetings by verbal contribution or otherwise take any action beyond observing.
Intellectual Property Rights (Copyright, Patent, Source Code)
The WG inherits the IPR terms from the JDF Charter. These include:
- Copyright mode: Creative Commons Attribution 4.0.
- Patent mode: W3C Mode (based on the W3C Patent Policy).
- Source code: Apache 2.0, available at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html. The GSWG TA TF is not expected to produce source code.
Current Active TFs: