The purpose of the GSWG Governance Architecture Task Force (GATF) is to draft a TSS (ToIP Standard Specification) that defines the standard requirements for all ToIP-compatible governance frameworks regardless of their level in the ToIP stack. Note: this is the counterpart to the ToIP Technical Architecture TSS deliverable from the TSWG Technology Architecture Task Force.
- ToIP Governance Architecture Specification—a specification of the overall layer-independent requirements that any ToIP-compliant governance framework must meet.
- ToIP Governance Metamodel—a specification for the standard model for ToIP-compliant governance frameworks.
- ToIP Governance Metamodel Companion Guide—the "instruction manual" for the above.
- ToIP Governance Framework Matrix—a tool for governing authorities to plan and organize their work on developing their own ToIP-compliant governance frameworks.
- ToIP Governance Framework Matrix Companion Guide—the "instruction manual" for the above.
Please add your name to this list if you wish to be a chair:
- Drummond Reed, Evernym
- Scott Perry, SSPCPA
Please add your name to this list in any desired role:
- Primary Editors
- Primary Reviewers
This TF schedules meetings as needed. Each meeting will be announced on the GSWG mailing list and the #gswg-gov-architecture-tf Slack channel.
Key milestones will include, but are not limited to:
- ToIP Governance Architecture Specification
- First Draft — 30 November 2020
- Second Draft — 31 December 2020
- Final Draft — Pending completion of dependent specifications
Intellectual Property Rights (Copyright, Patent, Source Code)
As a Task Force (TF) of the Governance Stack WG (GSWG), the GATF inherits the IPR terms from the GSWG JDF Charter. These include:
- Copyright mode: Creative Commons Attribution 4.0.
- Patent mode: W3C Mode (based on the W3C Patent Policy).
- Source code: Apache 2.0, available at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html. The GSWG TA TF is not expected to produce source code.
Mailing List and Communications
This task force uses the following for communications
- Mailing List: This TF does not maintain a separate mailing list.
- Slack: This TF has its own dedicated Slack channel: #gswg-gov-architecture-tf