The purpose of the GSWG Governance Architecture Task Force (GATF) is to draft a TSS (ToIP Standard Specification) that defines the standard requirements for all ToIP-compatible governance frameworks regardless of their level in the ToIP stack. Note: this is the counterpart to the ToIP Technical Architecture TSS deliverable from the TSWG Technical Architecture Task Force.
- ToIP Governance Architecture TSS—a specification of the overall layer-independent requirements that any ToIP-compliant governance framework must meet. The original Pre-Draft Deliverable is here (Google doc format), however this is now superseded by the wiki page draft.
- Note that one sub-component of this TSS is the ToIP Governance Metamodel, which has its own dedicated wiki page.
Please add your name to this list if you wish to be a chair:
- Drummond Reed, Evernym
- Scott Perry, SSPCPA
Please add your name to this list in any desired role:
- Primary Editors
- Primary Reviewers
This TF schedules meetings as needed. Each meeting will be announced on the GSWG mailing list and the #gswg-gov-architecture-tf Slack channel.
Key milestones will include, but are not limited to:
- ToIP Governance Architecture TSS
- First Draft — 30 November 2020
- Second Draft — 31 December 2020
- Final Draft — 31 January 2020
This table is the ongoing task list maintained by the TF members.
|Draft ToIP governance metamodel||Draft proposed text for metamodel section of the ToIP Governance Architecture TSS||Mid-October|
|Draft balance of the ToIP Governance Architecture TSS||Prepare text to go into the GitHub version of the spec when the repo is ready||Mid-November||Drummond Reed|
|Prepare GitHub repo and TSS Template||Get everything ready to begin Markdown editing||End of November|
|Complete first draft||Consolidate all wiki content into Markdown files, complete any remaining sections||Dec 15|
|ToIP Member Review||Internal review across ToIP membership||Dec 31|
Intellectual Property Rights (Copyright, Patent, Source Code)
As a Task Force (TF) of the Governance Stack WG (GSWG), the GATF inherits the IPR terms from the GSWG JDF Charter. These include:
- Copyright mode: Creative Commons Attribution 4.0.
- Patent mode: W3C Mode (based on the W3C Patent Policy).
- Source code: Apache 2.0, available at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html. The GSWG TA TF is not expected to produce source code.
Mailing List and Communications
This task force uses the following for communications
- Mailing List: This TF is preparing to set up its own mailing list. Watch this page for details.
- Slack: This TF has its own dedicated Slack channel: #gswg-gov-architecture-tf