Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 16 Next »

Date

Attendees

Goals

  • Main goal of the meeting is to go over the newly formed TF on Principles of SSI and Governance Stack Design Principles that moved to Draft Deliverable

Discussion items

TimeItemLeadNotes
1 minWelcome & Antitrust Policy NoticeChairs
2 minsIntroduction of new membersChairs
1 minAgenda reviewChairs
9 minsStatus of Process & Roles TF Recap of current status and call for volunteers
5 minsStatus of Governance Architecture TFRecap on progress made so far (Status report)
5 minsBrief on timeline & collaboration plan for the 
GSWG + TSWG 5-deliverable package

This package, discussed in last NA/EU meeting, includes:

  1. Governance Stack Design Principles 1.0
  2. Technology Stack Design Principles 1.0
  3. Governance Architecture TSS 1.0

Technical Architecture TSS 1.0

  1. Design and Architecture of the ToIP Stack white paper
10 mins

Principles of SSI
(Draft Deliverable and proposed Task Force)

Walk though of the Complete draft that has been RESOLVED to be
moved to Draft Deliverable stage
Principles of SSI Task Force
5  minsDecentralized SSI Governance white paper
(for consideration as Pre-Draft Deliverable)
Draft white paper—Rieks and Drummond would like the GSWG to
consider as a deliverable (no decision requested yet)
7 minsGovernance Stack Design Principles
(Draft Deliverable)

Walk through of the Complete draft that has been RESOLVED to be
moved from Pre-Draft Deliverable to Draft Deliverable

7 minsRecap from the ToIPF Webinar -
ToIP & Government

Brief recap from the ToIPF first Webinar after the launch of the
foundation 

7 minsDigital Trust Ecosystems
1 minsReview of Decisions and Action Items Chairs
1 minsNext meetingPotential discussion on ideal Governance Framework from APAC specific context

Recording

  • Link will go here

Presentation(s)

  • link to the file

Documents

Notes

  1. New members
    1. No new members at this instance of the meeting
  2. Status of Process & Roles TF
    1. Call for volunteers from across the WGs to come forward to contribute. David Luchuk has been instrumental in outreach towards generating volunteer interest. If you need access to the document please reach out to Scott Perry for comments etc
    2. Kalyan Kulkarni introduced a new member (Ravikant) who would be interested in contributing to this.
  3. Status of Governance Architecture TF
    1. The group has been generating interest in the available wiki pages and the content will be converted into Markdown format to prepare them as a deliverable
    2. Dan Gisolfi , Steven Milstein and Victor Golubkov have been working on making the repository available as discussed in the deliverables process
    3. Sovrin, GLEIF, GS1 and Lumedic are working on Governance Frameworks which use the framework provided by GA TF including the metamodel
      1. By end 2021 there is expected to be around a dozen off GFs which are based on the meta model
  4. Governance Stack Design Principles Pre-Draft Deliverable.
  5. Brief on timeline and collaboration plan for the GSWG + TSWG 5-deliverable package
  6. Principles of SSI (Draft Deliverable and proposed Task Force) - please listen to recording about the background and context to the genesis of Principles of SSI (PoSSI)
    1. Victor Golubkov How will ToIP check and/or enforce if an organization is really following SSI principles?
    2. Best Practices Guide should include what to do when you cannot comply fully and/or when you have regulatory constraints (thanks Alex)
    3. Task Force Page - Principles of SSI Task Force
    4. Task Force volunteers
      1. Drummond Reed
      2. sankarshan
      3. Steve McCown
      4. Karl Kneis
      5. Daniel Bachenheimer
      6. Andre Kudra
      7. Kalyan Kulkarni
  7. Decentralized SSI Governance white paper (for consideration as Pre-Draft Deliverable)
    1. Rieks Joosten has been working on this topic. Being considered as a deliverable. Needs volunteers to sign-up and review (using the Google Doc to complete this)
  8. Governance Stack Design Principles (Draft Deliverable)
    1. Being worked on by Victor Golubkov - focusing on how to make it easy to consume and adopt the documents. Keeping the focus on the design aspect of the design principles would be important and significant.
    2. A GitHub based walk-through of the flow for comments, review and contribution is also available in the recording (check around 40th minute)
  9. Recap from ToIPF Webinar - ToIP & Government
  10. Digital Trust Ecosystems
  11. Review of Decisions and Action Items
  12. Next meeting

Decisions

  •  
  •  

Action Items

  • No labels