Meeting Date & Time
This Task Force meets three out of every four Wednesdays (the fourth Wednesday is the Technology Stack WG plenary meeting). There are two meetings each Wednesday to serve different time zones:
- NA/EU meeting: 08:00-09:00 PT / 16:00-17:00 UTC
- APAC meeting: 18:00-19:00 PT / 02:00-03:00 UTC
See the Calendar of ToIP Meetings for exact meeting dates, times and Zoom links.
Zoom Meeting Recordings
- NA/EU Meeting: https://zoom.us/rec/share/1GEJYupqjookiY29nbXKV1kxDKV9GODe6Pd1eXCDJn3LRh0EClRylpdFVyXlHrub.jcFlHW0njlc9LbHK <== THIS IS THE LINK FOR SAM SMITH'S MAIN PROPOSAL PRESENTATION.
- APAC Meeting: https://zoom.us/rec/share/vilmV_6WtNZko3nmRnN4RU5OXvClRRC4rYioAPP6_m5iof_LXWaEKY31GiLJcEX5.MSGkOQhm1rsjuMnA. <== THE FINAL 30 MINS OF THIS RECORDING HAS ADDITIONAL SLIDES FOR SAM SMITH'S PROPOSAL PRESENTATION.
- Drummond Reed
- Daniel Hardman
- Wenjing Chu
- Samuel Smith
- Darrell O'Donnell
- Judith Fleenor
- Oskar van Deventer
- Willem de Kok
- Neil Thomson
- Steve McCown
- Alex Andrei
- Christine Martin
- Keerthi Thomas
- Kyle Robinson
- Lance Byrd
- Mark Scott
- Phil Feairheller
- Sandy Aggarwal
- Scott Whitmire
- Steven Milstein
- Torsten Lodderstedt
- Trinh Nguyen
- Leon Tian
- Antti Kettunen
- Judith Fleenor
Agenda Items and Notes (including all relevant links)
|1 min||Review of previous action items||Leads|
|1 min||Leadership update||Leads|
Samuel Smith has volunteered to join Daniel Hardman, Wenjing Chu, and Drummond Reed as a co-lead of the TSPTF. You can read more about Sam here and more about KERI, CESR, and ACDC here.
|40 mins||TSP Proposal #1: Sam Smith||Samuel Smith|
Sam present his proposal for design of the TSP layer. As a pre-read, please watch this 1-hour recording of Sam presenting the Hourglass Model to the TSWG APAC meeting last week.
ACTION: All TSPTF members who missed the meeting: review Sam's slides, watch at least the NA/EU recording (and ideally the APAC recording as well), and if possible, read and contributed to the Github Discussion threads.
Next week's meetings will be Proposal #2 from Daniel Hardman.
Screenshots/Tables/Diagrams (numbered for reference in notes above)
Introduce members; agree on vision, mission, process, and tools
Consensus on vision, mission, process, tools
Stakeholders propose use cases to build a map of what problems they need to solve for whom
Consensus on the problem map
Extract and enumerate specific requirements from the problem map
Consensus on requirements
Develop the principles that need to guide/govern design of the solution
Consensus on design principles
Members submit proposed solution designs
No further proposals
Members identify common elements and seek to develop a consolidated proposal
Consensus on contents of first Working Draft
Working Drafts †
A cycle of publishing Working Drafts, raising and resolving issues, and agreeing on revisions
Consensus on first Public Review Draft
Public Review Drafts
Same as Working Draft stage except with public review
Consensus (or vote) on WG Approved Draft
WG Approved Draft †
WG decision to submit for SC approval
Consensus (or vote) to submit for SC approval
ToIP Approved Draft †
SC decision to approve as ToIP Deliverable
Consensus (or vote) to approve
† Denotes the official name for a stage defined in the Linux Foundation Joint Development Foundation process document.
- ACTION: All TSPTF members who missed the meeting: review Sam's slides, watch at least the NA/EU recording (and ideally the APAC recording as well), and if possible, read and contributed to the Github Discussion threads.