The GSWG meets bi-weekly on Thursdays at 11:00-12:00 PT / 18:00-19:00 UTC. Check the ToIP Calendar for meeting dates.
Zoom Meeting Recording
- Drummond Reed
- Daniel Bachenheimer
- Nicky Hickman
- Mary Lacity
- Savita Farooqui
- Steven Milstein
- Judith Fleenor
Main Goal of this Meeting
1) Share status updates on GSWG related activities and work items, 2) discuss forming a Governance Architecture Task Force, 3) agree on meeting schedule for the rest of the summer.
Agenda Items and Notes (including all relevant links)
|Review of action items from previous meeting||Chairs||None|
News or events of interest to Governance Stack WG members:
|10 mins||ToIP Canonical Use Cases||Drummond explained a proposal for the EFWG to write—with the assistance of the GSWG and other ToIP WGs—a set of "canonical" use cases that we can all refer to. More information will be sent out (most likely to the All-Member mailing list) once they have defined a formal deliverable.|
|10 mins||ToIP Tech for Muggles|
ToIP Tech for Muggles is a second proposed white paper/presentation that would accompany the proposed Technology Architecture TF deliverable called ToIP Primer for Policymakers. See KERI for Muggles and ACDC for Muggles for examples.
|10 mins||Governance Architecture Task Force|
The current Governance Template TF is proposing to relaunch in September as the Governance Architecture Task Force with a new focus on producing templates for specific ToIP-compliant GF components, vs. layer-specific GF templates. This TF would coordinate with the Technology Architecture Task Force to map GF templates to technology architecture components and functions.
|5 mins||Governance mental model||Drummond Reed|
|5 mins||Summer meeting schedule||Chairs|
It has been proposed that we take a summer break, recognizing "vacation season", and reconvene at our first meeting in September.
DECISION: The GSWG will take a summer break until September—our next plenary meeting will be Thursday Sept 8th.
ACTION: Drummond Reed to notify Elisa to remove the ToIP Calendar entries for our summer break.
|5 mins||Any other business|
- DECISION: The GSWG will take a summer break until September—our next plenary meeting will be Thursday Sept 8th.
- ACTION: Nicky Hickman to add "muggles" to the market-facing ToIP vocabulary being compiled by the Human Experience WG.
- ACTION: Drummond Reed to connect Savita Farooqui with the existing Governance Template Task Force members to schedule one or more meetings to prep for the launch of the Governance Architecture Task Force in September.
- ACTION: Drummond Reed to notify Elisa to remove the ToIP Calendar entries for our summer break.