Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Meeting Date


Zoom Meeting Link / Recording


Main Goal of this Meeting

Review our deliverables status, call for consensus on one new deliverable, and then discuss our new GSWG terms wiki

Agenda Items and Notes (including all relevant links)

TimeAgenda ItemLeadNotes
5 min
  • Start recording
  • Welcome & antitrust notice
  • Introduction of new members
  • Agenda review
  • Antitrust Policy Notice: Attendees are reminded to adhere to the meeting agenda and not participate in activities prohibited under antitrust and competition laws. Only members of ToIP who have signed the necessary agreements are permitted to participate in this activity beyond an observer role.
  • New Members:
5 minsReview of action items from previous meetingChairs
5 minsAnnouncementsAll
  • GLEIF is planning to launch the public review of their vLEI Ecosystem Governance Framework at the ToIP All-Member Meeting on Dec 8
  • Do we want to have them present it at our Dec 2 meeting?
  • ACTION: Drummond Reed to invite the GLEIF team to our Dec 2 meeting to do a quick overview of the vLEI Ecosystem Governance Framework and share their feedback on what their experience were about using our tools.
5 minsDecentralized SSI Governance white paperChairs
15 minsTask Force reportsTF Leads
  • ToIP Stack Design Principles TF — Drummond Reed and Victor Golubkov
    • See Design Principles for the ToIP Stack (Google doc draft)
    • This is now a ToIP Approved Deliverable (approved by the ToIP SC yesterday).
    • The remaining tasks are updating the graphics and then formatting it with the ToIP Style Guide.
  • Governance Architecture TF — Drummond Reed
    • Drummond is now 2/3 complete with his final editing pass on the ToIP Governance Metamodel Specification and its Companion Guide — everything has been edited up to the Controlled Document section.
    • Drummond added a new section on Languages and Translations.
    • ACTION: Drummond Reed to change the title of Languages and Translations to "Localization"
    • The remaining Controlled Document section of the Companion Guide currently run another 14 pages, so several more days of editing are still required.
    • Proposed Plan of Attack
      • Drummond finishes edits by Monday Nov 22.
      • Scott does his editing pass by Wed Nov 24.
      • Email notice of 7-day final review goes out.
      • Working Group Approved Deliverable call for consensus at our next meeting Dec 2.
      • ToIP Approved Deliverable call for consensus at their year-end meeting Dec 15.
    • All of this is still pending the required glossary work
15 minsGSWG Terms WikiDrummond Reed
  • We now have a fully operational GSWG terms wiki to go along with the ToIP Core terms wiki.
  • As we populate it, it will produce the GSWG glossary.
  • We have a lot of work to do to fully populate it.
  • Who wants to volunteer to help us with this task?
  • ACTION: Scott Perry will add terms to the GSWG terms wiki corresponding to the Trust Assurance Task Force deliverables. 
  • ACTION: Drummond Reed to add terms to the GSWG terms wiki corresponding to the Governance Architecture Task Force deliverables.
  • ACTION: ALL — think about what set of terms you might be willing to volunteer to add to the GSWG terms wiki.
5 mins
  • Review decisions/action items
  • Planning for next meeting 
  • Holiday schedule
    • We will meet again on Dec 2 — we may not have any further meetings in December.
      • GLEIF vLEI EGF presentation at that meeting.
    • FYI Drummond will be out the week of Dec 12.


  • None

Action Items

  • No labels