20, July 2021 — 11:00 PT, 14:00 ET, 18:00 UTC, 20:00 CET
RECORDING HERE (North America / Europe)
- Andre Kudra
- Mathieu Glaude
- Lynn Bendixsen
- Jessica Townsend
- Noah Lincoff (Accenture)
- Susanne Somerville (MediLedger)
- Assign action items for next meeting
- Establish work plan for WG deliverables and workflow guidance
- Gather agenda suggestions for next meeting
|1 min||Welcome||A. Kudra|
Antitrust Policy Notice
|5 mins||Announcements / New Member Intros||Chairs|
|20 mins||MediLedger Introduction||Susanne Somerville|
|5 mins||Task Force SOS (Scrum of Scrums)|
Task Force Leads
|Status update or preferably Show-and-tell from all task forces.|
|5 mins||Decision Points||A. Kudra|
|5 mins||Discussion Topics||A. Kudra|
- New Member Intro
- Guests Susanne Somerville and Noah Lincoff
- Public Identity Utility Projects
- Invitation by Karl Kneis to all L1Us to provide an update to EFWG on their status and journey (recently done by IDunion and Indicio).
Task Force SOS (Scrum of Scrums)
Utility Project Implementation Guide Task Force
|Create the getting started guide for prospective Utility Projects.|
A new repo has been created and the TF has issued its first objective. Lynn seeks assistance on repo publishing with Mac.
TF is discussing outline and questions to be answered for prospective projects.
Initial released version: https://trustoverip.github.io/IG0029-utility-project-guide/
|Best Practices Task Force||Analyze Project Interviews, establish list of Best Practices and submit each BP using ToIP Deliverables Process.|
*At future point, consider consolidating all best practices into one comprehensive document
SUGGESTION: Interlocking with Saturn-V TF as a first user of these Best Practices.
|Decentralization Task Force|
Submit a BP deliverable and a design principle for what it means to be Decentralized.
|Glossary Task Force||Generate a UFWG Glossary in collaboration with the CTWG.||RJ Reiser (lead)||Still pending CTWG process. Submissions under review.|
- Add responsible contact point in Utility directory in github
- UFWG is working on comprehensive guidance doc
- New representative of Bedrock for UFWG required
- Case study presentation via Jim St.Clair coming up
- KERI witness log
- Is there interest of existing L1Us to act as KERI witness log?
- Dave McKay KERI log would be a good addition
- Stephen Curran Hyperledger Indy ledger could be acting as a KERI witness - i.e. "witness transactions"
- Revisit in 4-8 weeks and have a dedicated slot in UFWG meeting
- Dave McKay Using KERI witness logs for privacy check (track consent, terms and conditions), could be Aries RFCs
- L1Us implementing trust registries Dave McKay
- Testing with Hyperledger Besu ongoing
- Dave McKay report on related research work at UFWG meeting in August 2021, invite EFWG to discussion / follow-up @dav
Low priority items that failed gain volunteers to champion cause.
- UFWG Sandbox Utility
- The members of the UFWG need to gain experience before writing guidelines and best practices.
- Challenge: Create a Sample Utility comprised of 3-5 nodes for testing purposes using the Blockchain Automation Framework (BAF)
- Goal: Leverage this research exercise as a way to create BAF artifacts for Hyperledger Indy
- Tools: Bootstrapping Node Hosting - Learn BAF