16, February 2021 — 11:00 PT, 14:00 ET, 19:00 UTC, 20:00 CET
Send an email to email@example.com to request a calendar invite (you can subscribe to the mailing list at lists.trustoverip.org).
RECORDING (North America / Europe)
- Andre Kudra
- Mathieu Glaude
- Claudia Grytz
- Cameron Boozarjomehri
- Lynn Bendixsen
- Darrell O'Donnell
- Dave McKay
- Assign action items for next meeting
- Establish work plan for WG deliverables and workflow guidance
- Gather agenda suggestions for next meeting
|1 min||Welcome||A. Kudra|
Antitrust Policy Notice
Review / Approve minutes from last meeting(s) (2nd, Feb, 2021)
|10 mins||Announcements||A. Kudra|
|20 mins||Utility Project Status Updates||Utility Representatives|
|5 mins||Task Force SOS||M. Glaude|
|10 mins||Decision Points||A. Kudra|
|10 mins||Discussion Topics||A. Kudra|
|10 mins||Review Action and Open Items||A. Kudra|
- ToIP Deliverables Portal and current POR
- Saturn V TIP
- Sovrin Ledger Instrumentation and Monitoring Dashboard should be considered as a Best practice.
- Indy DID Method Draft addresses new advancements in Key Mgmt and Ledger Discovery
- No update today
- Approaching project phase, no news, everything smooth
- No updates, preparing new features to be launched
- Testnet continues to operate well / Mainnet is pending based on upcoming announcement & governance docs required for launch have been approved by the Trustees.
- Working on governance framework, looking to launch mid-March
- Trying to get Test network up in Q2-Q3 2021
Task Force SOS (Scrum of Scrums)
Utility Project Implementation Guide Task Force
|Create the getting started guide for prospective Utility Projects.|
Lynn Bendixsen (lead)
A new repo has been created and the TF has been issued its first objective.
TF is discussing outline and questions to be answered for prospective projects.
Draft Doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zysi79y5vxNBxhL7yI0M6FAViC_E2VUutUfT5Eac7CA/edit?usp=sharing
|Best Practices Task Force||Analyze Project Interviews, establish list of Best Practices and submit each BP using ToIP Deliverables Process.|
Mathieu Glaude (lead)
*At future point, consider consolidating all best practices into one comprehensive document
SUGGESTION: Interlocking with Saturn-V TF as a first user of these Best Practices.
|Decentralization Task Force|
Submit a BP deliverable and a design principle for what it means to be Decentralized.
Jessica Townsend (lead)
|Glossary Task Force||Generate a UFWG Glossary in collaboration with the CTWG.||RJ Reiser (lead)||Still pending CTWG process.|
- We will use the next UFWG bi-weekly meeting as a show and tell by all task forces
- Presenting in GSWG monthly meeting (Scott Perry's Slack note) → Mathieu Glaude will take "ambassador role" for GSWG
- UFWG deliverables moved from task force to regular action item. Drafted presentation available here.
- All Layer 1 Project Stories need to be documented in GitHub
- Any new projects? → See Discussion Topics
- Education Topics for Presentations to be Scheduled
- Set Agenda for next meeting
Low priority items that failed gain volunteers to champion cause.
- UFWG Sandbox Utility
- The members of the UFWG need to gain experience before writing guidelines and best practices.
- Challenge: Create a Sample Utility comprised of 3-5 nodes for testing purposes using the Blockchain Automation Framework (BAF)
- Goal: Leverage this research exercise as a way to create BAF artifacts for Hyperledger Indy
- Tools: Bootstrapping Node Hosting - Learn BAF