02, February 2021 — 11:00 PT, 14:00 ET, 19:00 UTC, 20:00 CET
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a calendar invite (you can subscribe to the mailing list at lists.trustoverip.org).
RECORDING (North America / Europe)
- Dan Gisolfi
- Andre Kudra
- RJ Reiser
- Claudia Grytz
- Mathieu Glaude
- Cameron Boozarjomehri
- Lynn Bendixsen
- Stephen Curran
- Assign action items for next meeting
- Establish work plan for WG deliverables and workflow guidance
- Gather agenda suggestions for next meeting
|1 min||Welcome||A. Kudra|
Antitrust Policy Notice
Review / Approve minutes from last meeting(s) (19-Jan-2021)
|10 mins||Announcements||A. Kudra|
|20 mins||Utility Project Status Updates||Utility Representatives|
|5 mins||Task Force SOS||M. Glaude|
|10 mins||Decision Points||A. Kudra|
|10 mins||Discussion Topics||A. Kudra|
|10 mins||Review Action and Open Items||A. Kudra|
- ToIP Deliverables Portal and current POR
- Saturn V TIP
- Sovrin Ledger Instrumentation and Monitoring Dashboard should be considered as a Best practice.
- Indy DID Method Draft addresses new advancements in Key Mgmt and Ledger Discovery
- Nothing to report.
- Formal papers submitted to Federal Ministry for funded project by consortium partners. Test network in operation.
- CI/CD Pipeline being refreshed. HL Indy work with impact on Sovrin.
- Test network in operation. MainNet being worked on.
UFWG APAC Interlock
- Meeting of APAC group on Jan-26 2021 not held due to public holiday in India.
Task Force SOS (Scrum of Scrums)
Utility Project Implementation Guide Task Force
|Create the getting started guide for prospective Utility Projects.|
Lynn Bendixsen (lead)
A new repo has been created and the TF has been issued its first objective.
TF is discussing outline and questions to be answered for prospective projects.
|Best Practices Task Force||Analyze Project Interviews, establish list of Best Practices and submit each BP using ToIP Deliverables Process.|
Mathieu Glaude (lead)
*At future point, consider consolidating all best practices into one comprehensive document
SUGGESTION: Interlocking with Saturn-V TF as a first user of these Best Practices.
|Decentralization Task Force|
Submit a BP deliverable and a design principle for what it means to be Decentralized.
Jessica Townsend (lead)
|Glossary Task Force||Generate a UFWG Glossary in collaboration with the CTWG.||RJ Reiser (lead)||Still pending CTWG process.|
- Utility Project List
- Nothing Pending.
- Presenting in GSWG monthly meeting (Scott Perry's Slack note) → Mathieu Glaude will take "ambassador role" for GSWG
- UFWG deliverables moved from task force to regular action item. Drafted presentation available here.
- All Layer 1 Project Stories need to be documented in GitHub
- Any new projects? → See Discussion Topics
- Education Topics for Presentations to be Scheduled
- Set Agenda for next meeting
Low priority items that failed gain volunteers to champion cause.
- UFWG Sandbox Utility
- The members of the UFWG need to gain experience before writing guidelines and best practices.
- Challenge: Create a Sample Utility comprised of 3-5 nodes for testing purposes using the Blockchain Automation Framework (BAF)
- Goal: Leverage this research exercise as a way to create BAF artifacts for Hyperledger Indy
- Tools: Bootstrapping Node Hosting - Learn BAF