- November 04, 2020
November 04, 2020
|1 min||Welcome, Antitrust Policy Notice and Membership Guidance|
|2 mins||Self-introduction of new members (if any)||meeting host|
Updates from activities of the TFs
|open||Discussion around the laws of identity and LoA document||Victor Golubkov|
|open||Outreach about GSWG into APAC based organizations (social media etc)||carry over into next meeting|
|2 mins||Wrap-up / Action Items||facilitated by meeting host|
- No slide deck was used for this meeting
- Victor's work on LoA - link
- List of resources provided by John Phillips around comparative studies of data privacy across geographies
1) Welcome and Linux Foundation antitrust policy
2) Introduction of new members (none at this meeting)
3) Update from the 2 Task Forces
- Drummond gave an update on the Governance Architecture TF, focused mostly on the progress of the ToIP governance metamodel. He also said they are making progress on setting up a GitHub repo for the Governance Architecture TSS spec.
- Scott gave an update on the Process and Roles TF and noted that the next meeting is tomorrow (Wed Nov 4) at 11:30AM PT.
4) Free form discussion around Victor's work and possible next steps
- Drummond suggested that Victor's analysis would be most relevant to a ToIP Governance Stack Design Principles deliverable, which he is preparing to propose as a new deliverable for the GSWG.
- Not decisions made at this meeting.
- Vinod and Scott Perry will review the document around minimum viable credentials in context of Kochi OrgBook work
- Victor to consider the possible next steps discussed at the meetings and provide an update