The mission of the TSWG Technical Architecture Task Force (TATF) is to draft a TSS (ToIP Standard Specification) that defines the overall technical requirements for the four layers of the ToIP stack. This TF will be specifically focused on adapting the current version of the Hyperledger RFC defining the ToIP stack to become our foundational TSS. Note: this TSS is intended to serve as a direct a counterpart to the ToIP Governance Architecture TSS deliverable from the GSWG Governance Architecture TF.
- ToIP Technical Architecture TSS—a specification of the overall architectural requirements for each of the four layers of the ToIP stack and how they are abstracted from the layer below. It is anticipated that this TSS will lay the overarching foundation for four more future TSS—one for each layer of the stack—that will specify detailed interoperability requirements for each layer.
Please add your name to this list if you wish to be a lead:
- Drummond Reed, Evernym
Membership and Joining
Prior to participating in the meetings please ensure that you are a member of the Trust Over IP Foundation. Contributor level membership is available to anyone at no cost. Details can be found at this link.
To join this TF, add your name to this list:
- Drummond Reed Evernym
- Scott Whitmire Mayo Clinic
- Rohan Pinto 1Kosmos Inc.,
- Vinod Panicker Wipro Ltd
- Shashishekhar S Dhiway
- Wenjing Chu Futurewei
- Xinxin Fan IoTeX
This TF is expected to start scheduling meetings in September 2020. Watch this page for updates.
Key milestones will include, but are not limited to:
- ToIP Technical Architecture TSS
- First Draft — 15 March 2021
- Public Review Draft — 31 March 2021
- Final Draft — 30 April 2021
Intellectual Property Rights (Copyright, Patent, Source Code)
As a Task Force (TF) of the Governance Stack WG (GSWG), the GATF inherits the IPR terms from the GSWG JDF Charter. These include:
- Copyright mode: Creative Commons Attribution 4.0.
- Patent mode: W3C Mode (based on the W3C Patent Policy).
- Source code: Apache 2.0, available at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html. The GSWG TA TF is not expected to produce source code.
Mailing List and Communications
This task force uses the following for communications
- Mailing List: This TF is preparing to set up its own mailing list. Watch this page for details.
- Slack: This TF will have its own dedicated Slack channel once there is enough activity.