Page tree

Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.


15, September 2020 — 11:00 PT, 14:00 ET, 18:00 UTC, 20:00 CET

Send an email to to request a calendar invite (you can subscribe to the mailing list at

Recording (North America / Europe)

Recording (APAC)



  • Assign action items for next meeting
  • Establish work plan for WG deliverables and workflow guidance
  • Gather agenda suggestions for next meeting

Agenda Items

1 minWelcomeA. Kudra
2 mins

Antitrust Policy Notice

A. Kudra
5 mins

New Introductions

A. Kudra
2 mins

Review / Approve minutes from last meeting (01-Sep-2020)

A. Kudra
  • Motioner: Dan Gisolfi
  • Second: Drummond Reed
  • Approval: Confirmed
10 minsAnnouncementsD. Gisolfi
20 minsUtility Project Status UpdatesUtility Representatives
5 minsUFWG APAC InterlockA. Kudra
10 minsDecision PointsD. Gisolfi
10 minsDiscussion TopicsD. Gisolfi
10 minsReview Action and Open ItemsA. Kudra
10 mins


A. Kudra

Announcement Details

Utility Projects

  •  Bedrock
    1. Call for interested companies that may be interested in joining. Send email request to Dan Gisolfi stating company name and contact email address.
    2. Pre-Launch activities progressing with target formation of LF Utility project set for Oct 2020.
  •  IDunion (Network Name) - SSI for Germany (Project Name)
    1. Anna Pfeiffer from esatus has been assigned to issue a PR for the IDunion story, she will reconcile with Adrian Doerk from Main Incubator

    Sovrin MainNet

  •  KochiOrgBook - Sumod from Vinod's team is working on story (according to template) [APAC meeting]

UFWG APAC Interlock

  •  KochiOrgBook - Sumod from Vinod's team is working on story (according to template)
  •  Engage smaller working groups aligend with regions (e.g. India centric working group) - volunteers wanted!
  •  Other regions should consider localized working groups as well
  •  Paul Knowles Seminar update from September 10th, 2020: "Core public utility technologies for a Next Generation Internet"



Decision Points

  •  A Bi-Monthly Leadership call for the Co-Chair / Vice-Chair participates is now scheduled to coordinate on agenda and WG activity.
  •  Due to lack of consistent participation, we MUST assign to David Luchukthe task to confirm Co-Chair / Vice-Chair list by next meeting 

      Co-Chair: Dan Gisolfi (IBM)


      Co-Chair: André Kudra (esatus)


      Co-Chair: Vinod Panicker (Wipro)


      Vice-Chair: Cameron Boozarjomehri (MITRE)
      Chris Buchanan from MITRE will confirm with Cameron B.


      Vice-Chair: Mathieu Glaude (Northern Block)


      Vice-Chair: Sandeep Krishnappa (Infoeaze Digital Services)

Discussion Topics

  •  What are the deliverables of the UFWG? 
    •  ASSIGN sub-group with drafting our WG deliverables process for next week.
      •   Understanding TOIP Deliverables Version 5 (work-in-process)
        •  Topics for draft considerations
          • Recap of our objectives - with specific focus on the assistance and guidance mode that the WG
          • How our GitHub repo will be used 
          • Utility Foundry decision tree
          • Workflow swim-lanes 
        •  Who is the audience for each of our deliverables?
      •  Volunteers via APAC meeting: Vinod Panicker
      •  Volunteers via US/EU meeting: Mathieu Glaude (lead), Dan Gisolfi, Andre Kudra, +1 from esatus tbd, Lynn Bendixsen (review)
  •  ASSIGN  sub-group to work on Utility Foundry Workflow
    •  Draft a intro-deck (Google slides) to introduce our workflow
    •  Do we have enough examples of sample projects use cases to get started with our Workflow Deep Dive?
    •  We need to Swim-lane Deep Dives
      •  Assign volunteers for each swim-lane
    •  Volunteers via APAC meeting: x
    •  Volunteers via US/EU meeting: x
  •  Andre Kudra will check with German UFWG community if they can entertain a German ToIP meeting
  •  Triage GitHub Issues

Action items

  •  Mathieu Glaude to PRESENT draft a proposal for UFWG deliverables at next mtg.
  •  Call-for-Projects 
  •  Education Topics for Presentations to be Scheduled
  •  Set Agenda for next meeting

Open Items

Low priority items that failed gain volunteers to champion cause.