This page provides links to important and helpful online content for all members. This page will be updated regularly, as new content becomes available, so please check in here frequently.
Orientation - New Members
- Session on Membership, Deliverables, Working Groups, key sections of Agreement and Channels for collaboration - Recording
Calendar Access and Zoom Accounts
- Credentials for Working Group and Task Force leads to create meetings and maintain the ToIP calendar, and instructions to access a video walk-through recording - here.
- Trust over IP and Government - Dec 15, 2020 - Session 1 (08:00-09:30 PT / 16:00/17:30 UTC) - Recording
- Trust over IP and Government - Dec 15, 2020 - Session 2 (18:00-19:30 PT / 02:00/03:30 UTC) - Recording
Deliverables Process - authoring and publishing
- ToIP shared Google Drives. Hosted by ToIP and accessible by ToIP members.
- ToIP Shared Drive.
- ToIP Working Groups. folders for individual WGs.
- ToIP Read Only Documents. templates and such.
- Demonstration - using the Trust over IP GitHub repos to produce Deliverables - Video
(Supplement: Getting started with GitHub - ToIP WGs and TFs use GitHub, and this page provides a set of handy resources)
- Demonstration and technical walk-through - Configuring GitHub repo (Governance Stack TSS) - Video
- Demonstration - migration of the Trust over IP introductory White Paper to the Deliverables portal using markdown files, VS Code and various dependencies - Video
- Authoring Tools for Design Diagrams
- UML Diagrams via PlantUML
- PlantUML Sequence Diagram Language
- PlantUML Colors
- PlantUML Tool Access Options for UML Diagram Development .puml files and the associated .png images
- PlantText PUML Editor - be aware that you'll be editing on someone else's server when you use this. See below for IDE integration.
- Local Docker based PUML Server Docs OR simply launch using Docker Command:
docker run -d -p 8080:8080 plantuml/plantuml-server:tomcat
- PlantUML tools exist for most IDEs:
- VS Code
- JetBrains IDEs (WebStorm, PyCharm, etc.)
- Flowchart Diagrams using draw.io
- Online development using diagrams.net
- FREE Desktop Version draw.io
- UML Diagrams via PlantUML
- Blockchain Automation Framework (Sept 8, 2020) - Video
- Aries Architecture for DID (Sept 14, 2020) - Video
- Core Public Utility Technologies for “Next Generation” Internet - Part 1: Network Models - Video
- Core Public Utility Technologies for “Next Generation” Internet - Part 2: Inputs Domain - Video
- Core Public Utility Technologies for “Next Generation” Internet - Part 3: Semantic Domain - Video
- Breaking Silos - verifying credentials in a single solution (1Kosmos) - Video
- DID Namespace Registry (Sept 23, 2020) - Video
- Specification Editing Tools - Walkthrough (SpecUp and ReSpec GitHub Templates) - Sept 23, 2020 - Video
- SpecUp - link to be provided
- ReSpec GitHub Templates - link to be provided
- KochiOrgBook - demo and discussion - video
- DIF has an excellent diagram that DIF Interop WG created - Arch Map
- BBC Podcast - The Digital Human - Episode: “Trust” - link
- KERI Podcast - Definitely Identity (Tim Bouma) interviews Sam Smith. This is an excellent primer for KERI - link
- Interoperability Working Group - DIF - Education Sessions - link to agenda/recordings on GitHub
- ISO - Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology - Online Vocabulary Browser
ToIP - logistics
- New Working Groups and Task Forces - you have an idea around proposing a new WG - here's how you take the first step. It provides detail about how to start a Task Force
- All Members Meeting Page