This section of the ToIP wiki contains general resources, instructions, and guidance for members of the ToIP community. The majority of the content is contained in the child pages listed below.
- Introduction to ToIP
- Industry Events
- Getting Started with Confluence Wiki
- Getting Started with Github
- GitHub Issues Management
- GitHub Repo Management
- How to Propose a New Task Force or Working Group
- Stages of Development for Working Groups & Task Forces
- Liaisons with Standards Organizations
- Trust over IP Stack Diagram
- Calendar Access & Zoom Accounts
- Guidance for Blog Posts about ToIP Deliverables
- File Names and Permalinks
- Referencing ToIP Deliverables
- Making contributions with GitHub
- Summary JTC1 PAS process within ISO
The following is older educational/resource content that is still relevant (some of it is superseded by child pages on the list above).
Orientation - New Members
- Session on Membership, Deliverables, Working Groups, key sections of Agreement and Channels for collaboration - Recording
- See all the upcoming industry events on this page. Please add in any that are not listed, and indicate if you are speaking at an event session.
Calendar Access and Zoom Accounts
- Working Group and Task Force leads can go here to request credentials to create meetings and maintain the ToIP calendar, plus instructions to access a video walk-through recording.
ToIP and Government Webinar
The following two webinars were given in December 2020.
- Trust over IP and Government - Dec 15, 2020 - Session 1 (08:00-09:30 PT / 16:00/17:30 UTC) - Recording
- Trust over IP and Government - Dec 15, 2020 - Session 2 (18:00-19:30 PT / 02:00/03:30 UTC) - Recording
ToIP Shared Google Drives
The following Google Drive folders are accessible by ToIP members.
- ToIP Shared Drive — for Foundation-wide folders, documents and resources.
- ToIP Working Groups — folders for individual WGs.
- ToIP Read Only Documents — used for templates, final approved deliverables, and other read-only files.
The following sections applied during the ToIP Foundation startup period. IT IS NOT LONGER CURRENT—it is retained for archival purposes.
Deliverables Process - Authoring and Publishing
- Demonstration - using the Trust over IP GitHub repos to produce Deliverables - Video
(Supplement: Getting started with GitHub - ToIP WGs and TFs use GitHub, and this page provides a set of handy resources)
- Demonstration and technical walk-through - Configuring GitHub repo (Governance Stack TSS) - Video
- Demonstration - migration of the Trust over IP introductory White Paper to the Deliverables portal using markdown files, VS Code and various dependencies - Video
- Authoring Tools for Design Diagrams
- UML Diagrams via PlantUML
- PlantUML Sequence Diagram Language
- PlantUML Colors
- PlantUML Tool Access Options for UML Diagram Development .puml files and the associated .png images
- PlantUML tools exist for most IDEs:
- Flowchart Diagrams using draw.io
- UML Diagrams via PlantUML
- Blockchain Automation Framework (Sept 8, 2020) - Video
- Aries Architecture for DID (Sept 14, 2020) - Video
- Core Public Utility Technologies for “Next Generation” Internet - Part 1: Network Models - Video
- Core Public Utility Technologies for “Next Generation” Internet - Part 2: Inputs Domain - Video
- Core Public Utility Technologies for “Next Generation” Internet - Part 3: Semantic Domain - Video
- Breaking Silos - verifying credentials in a single solution (1Kosmos) - Video
- DID Namespace Registry (Sept 23, 2020) - Video
- Specification Editing Tools - Walkthrough (SpecUp and ReSpec GitHub Templates) - Sept 23, 2020 - Video
- SpecUp - link to be provided
- ReSpec GitHub Templates - link to be provided
- KochiOrgBook - demo and discussion - video
- DIF has an excellent diagram that DIF Interop WG created - Arch Map
- BBC Podcast - The Digital Human - Episode: “Trust” - link
- KERI Podcast - Definitely Identity (Tim Bouma) interviews Sam Smith. This is an excellent primer for KERI - link
- Interoperability Working Group - DIF - Education Sessions - link to agenda/recordings on GitHub
- ISO - Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology - Online Vocabulary Browser