January 27, 2023
- Judith Fleenor
- John Jordan
- Scott Perry
- Dan Bachenheimer
- Drummond Reed
- Wenjing Chu
- Michelle Janata (LF)
BLOG Updates and Approvals
|Design Principle BLOGs|
|5 min||Website Updates|
|20 min||Video Content||Judith Fleenor|
|Scott's Schellman Idea||Judith Fleenor|
|Ajay's Offer||Judith Fleenor|
|5 min||Event participation Discussion||Judith Fleenor|
|As time Allows||Open Discussion||All|
BLOG Updates and Approvals:
ToIP Trust Spanning Protocol - Posted January 5th - Updated January 25th
Why Digital Identity Juggernauts need safety belts? - Posted January 17th
Design Principle BLOGs
Changes made to Trust Spanning Protocol BLOG
Members List updated and IntestiGroup logo added
AutoJoin instructions clarified for Individual Contributor Members Organization “Individual – No Account” - we have made suggestions to LF on how to improve their interface for individual contributor membership.
Update Harms BLOG, with recording
Interview Questions for Long format Interview with Steering Committee Members
Live Stream Interviews for 2023
Scott’s Schellman Idea
Event participation Discussion
Judith proposed three session for 2023 ECI ToIP, two accepted
-Defining the protocol for internet-scale digital trust (Panel - Bryn, Drummond, Dan, Andre)
-Decentralized Identity - Why’s it all the rage? - Promoted to Thursday Evening Keynote
Identiverse call for submission proposal put in for three sessions.
-Defining the protocol for internet-scale digital trust (Panel - Bryn, Drummond, Dan)
-Decentralized Identity 101 - (Master Workshop or Session - Judith)
-Executive Director Speak - Why do we need collaboration (Panel - Judith ToIP Moderate -OIX, OpenID, Kantara, TBD DIF OWF
What other events do you think we should target a ToIP submission in 2023?
-Identity Week UK
-Identity Week US
-Identity Week APAC
Current Action Items:
- Drummond Reed to edit the blog post "Trust over IP Foundation Announces Judith Fleenor as New Executive Director. Adding "Judith is continuing her role as the Director of Strategic Engagement and John Jordan will continue as the Chair of Trust over IP. Once editing is complete Drummond Reed to send to Judith and John for review then send to the committee final approval then the blog will be posted.
- Wenjing Chu to send Judith Fleenor his past presentation video in order for ToIP to get it up on the website.
- Scott Perry to send Judith Fleenor the video he presented to the group. Scott Perry to also send Judith Fleenor the questions he asked in an email in order for Judith Fleenor to take the action to bring something back to the steering committee in the next meeting.
Action Items from previous meetings:
- Past Action Item: Drummond Reed to drive the efforts to put together a post recap Dubin blog, via email the following week
- Past Action Item: Judith Fleenor to follow up with Jim St.Clair (and Daniel Bachenheimer) on the GHP History to replace the GHP current content.
- Past Action Item: Add logo content to website and GitHub
- Past Action Item: Judith Fleenor to recruit a resource to create a table tent with the ToIP Steering Committee and General members logo
- Past Action Item: Judith Fleenor to recruit a resource to create the QR code for more information
- Past Action Item: Ajay Madhok to initiate the video content
- Past Action Item: Elisa Trevino to cancel the Communication Committee meetings on September 16 and 30.
- Past Action Item: Scott Perry and David Lucatch volunteered to work on Trademark registration recommendations.
- Past Action Item: Daniel Bachenheimersaid help with a BLOG about mDL and VCs.
- Past Action Item: Judith Fleenorto coordinate with Kaliya Youngand Chris Kelly about Cross Collaboration on papers and communications after Thanksgiving.
- Past Action Item: Alex Metcalf to post the discussion papers these to LinkedIn
- Past Action Item: Ajay Madhok create an editorial calendar review/outline a strategy of the efforts for ToIP video content
- Past Action Item: Alex Walz to provide recommendation on video content material for multi-use purpose.
- Past Action Item: Judith Fleenor asked Alex to work on the Editorial Calendar and he mentioned that he can prioritize this in October.