|2 min||Antitrust Policy Notice|
|3 min||Website Update|
|3 min||ToIP Summit ReCap|
|10 min||End of Year - Membership Upgrade Drive|
|30 min||2023 - Editorial Calendar and Marketing Communications Plan|
|3 min||Action Time Update|
- Presentation (Google Slides)
Judith Fleenor kicked off the meeting with the AntiTrust policy and shared the agenda with the members.
EOY Membership Upgrade Drive:
2023 - Editorial Calendar and Marketing Communications Plan:
Action Time Update:
- Judith Fleenor to remove the Dublin recap blog and DIDs Done Right series blogs
- Jim St.Clair to connect with Phil Wolff on the Consent is becoming meaningless blog
- Wenjing Chu to initiate the Design Principles blog series in November (after LFMS), with a partner, to start producing these on a cadence
- Drummond Reed to lead the Tech Architecture Series to be posted on the following cadence 11/14, 11/28, etc.
- Daniel Bachenheimer to engage his internal resources for help creating marketing content.
- Judith Fleenor to sync with Zoe McKenna for marketing help and support
- Jim St.Clair to connect with LF Comms to create the topic of LF Identity groups under the LF