31, August 2021 — 11:00 PT, 14:00 ET, 18:00 UTC, 20:00 CET
RECORDING HERE (North America / Europe):
- Andre Kudra
- Cameron Boozarjomehri
- Judith Fleenor
- Kevin Dean
- RJ Reiser
- P A Subrahmanyam
- Lynn Bendixsen
- Michel Plante
- Paul Knowles
- Scott Perry
- Robert Mitwicki
- Steven Milstein
- Jim St.Clair
- Assign action items for next meeting
- Establish work plan for WG deliverables and workflow guidance
- Gather agenda suggestions for next meeting
|1 min||Welcome||A. Kudra|
Antitrust Policy Notice
|3 mins||Announcements / New Member Intros||Chairs|
|45 mins||Introduction to KERI||Robert Mitwicki|
|0 mins||Task Force SOS (Scrum of Scrums)|
Task Force Leads
|No update in this meeting.|
|0 mins||Decision Points||A. Kudra||None in this meeting.|
|2 mins||Discussion Topics||A. Kudra|
- New Member Intro
- Public Identity Utility Projects
- Kochi PIU
Introduction to KERI
by Robert Mitwicki of Human Colossus Foundation
Task Force SOS (Scrum of Scrums)
Utility Project Implementation Guide Task Force
|Create the getting started guide for prospective Utility Projects.|
A new repo has been created and the TF has issued its first objective. Lynn seeks assistance on repo publishing with Mac.
TF is discussing outline and questions to be answered for prospective projects.
Initial released version: https://trustoverip.github.io/IG0029-utility-project-guide/
|Best Practices Task Force||Analyze Project Interviews, establish list of Best Practices and submit each BP using ToIP Deliverables Process.|
*At future point, consider consolidating all best practices into one comprehensive document
SUGGESTION: Interlocking with Saturn-V TF as a first user of these Best Practices.
|Decentralization Task Force|
Submit a BP deliverable and a design principle for what it means to be Decentralized.
|Glossary Task Force||Generate a UFWG Glossary in collaboration with the CTWG.||RJ Reiser (lead)||Still pending CTWG process. Submissions under review.|
- UFWG is working on comprehensive guidance doc
- New representative of Bedrock for UFWG required
- Case study presentation via Jim St.Clair coming up
- KERI witness log
- Is there interest of existing L1Us to act as KERI witness log?
- Dave McKay KERI log would be a good addition
- Stephen Curran Hyperledger Indy ledger could be acting as a KERI witness - i.e. "witness transactions"
- Revisit in 4-8 weeks and have a dedicated slot in UFWG meeting
- Dave McKay Using KERI witness logs for privacy check (track consent, terms and conditions), could be Aries RFCs
- L1Us implementing trust registries Dave McKay
- Testing with Hyperledger Besu ongoing
- Dave McKay report on related research work at UFWG meeting in August 2021, invite EFWG to discussion / follow-up @dav
Low priority items that failed gain volunteers to champion cause.
- UFWG Sandbox Utility
- The members of the UFWG need to gain experience before writing guidelines and best practices.
- Challenge: Create a Sample Utility comprised of 3-5 nodes for testing purposes using the Blockchain Automation Framework (BAF)
- Goal: Leverage this research exercise as a way to create BAF artifacts for Hyperledger Indy
- Tools: Bootstrapping Node Hosting - Learn BAF