- Drummond Reed
- Scott Perry
- Steven Milstein
- Alex Tweetdale
- Bryn Robinson-Morgan
- Albert Johnson
- Chris Raczkowski
- Daisy Fleischmann
- Karl Kneis
- Neil Thomson
- P Subra
- Savita Farooqui
- Victor Golubkov
- Vikas Malhotra
- Denise McCurdy
- Daniel Bachenheimer
- Wenjing Chu
- Thomas Smedinghoff
- Bryn Robinson-Morgan
- Chris Ingrao
- Jessica Townsend
Main Goal of this Meeting:
This is a special topic meeting to do a deep-dive into the ToIP governance metamodel in preparation to finalize it to become a Working Group Approved Deliverable.
ToIP Governance Stack review
|45 mins||Special Topic: In-depth review of the ToIP governance metamodel—in particular the recent improvements resulting from the Governance Framework Drafting Group of the Interoperability Working Group for Good Health Pass|
Planning for Upcoming Meetings
- link to the file
- Savita Farooqui to provide link to the Governance Framework Matrix
- Linux Foundation antitrust policy
- Agenda review
- ToIP Governance Stack review. Highlight on differences of governance on each level of the ToIP stack. For example, governance of Layers 1 to 3 supports the governance on Ecosystem Layer 4. Development of layer specific governance helped us to comply metamodel of common elements. We also benefited from active development of various specific Ecosystems like Covid-19 CCI ecosystem, GHPC ecosystem.
- Special Topic: In-depth review of the ToIP governance metamodel — in particular the recent improvements resulting from the Governance Framework Drafting Group of the Interoperability Working Group for Good Health Pass.
- Brief introduction of the Governance Metamodel Companion Guide. Scott Perry explained that Companion is needed to demonstrate why do you need Governance Metamodel. There are already 8 various Ecosystem Governance Frameworks in developments and they need guidance.
- Governance Metamodel is an overreaching document. Drummond Reed highlighted some aspects of the Governance Metamodel.
- Any Governance Framework needs to have DIDs to become an anchor of the Trust inside the Ecosystem.
- Identification and versioning of Primary and Controlled Documents help to connect governance and technical parts of the stack. Versioning is needed to understand what was version of the Governance Framework were in place in the given moment of time.
- What are the Requirements that are defined in RFC 2119
- Other highlights: glossary, differences between Governing and Administrative Authorities, differences between Principles and Policies.
- There will be new addition to the Governance Metamodel - Governance Framework Matrix. Presented by Savita Farooqui This tool will help to answer questions about what is being governed, how is the Governance Framework could be structured.
Proposed for the future special topic meetings.
- Trust Assurance and Risk Assessment documents presentation and discussion
- Governance Framework Matrix presentation and discussion