27, April 2021 — 11:00 PT, 14:00 ET, 18:00 UTC, 20:00 CET
Send an email to email@example.com to request a calendar invite (you can subscribe to the mailing list at lists.trustoverip.org).
RECORDING (North America / Europe)
- Assign action items for next meeting
- Establish work plan for WG deliverables and workflow guidance
- Gather agenda suggestions for next meeting
|1 min||Welcome||A. Kudra|
Antitrust Policy Notice
|20 mins||Task Force SOS (Scrum of Scrums)|
Task Force Leads
|Status update or preferably Show-and-tell from all task forces.|
|10 mins||Decision Points||A. Kudra|
|10 mins||Discussion Topics||A. Kudra|
- Public Identity Utility Projects
- Tech SC working on instantiating test net.
- Work stream kick-offs are underway and close to completion.
- Stream leads are looking into open source contributions via project members.
- Ramping up the Sovrin Membership Program.
- Technical upgrading to Ubuntu 20.4 wip.
- First schema and cred def on mainnet.
- First draft of legal agreements wip, requirement for convening the network.
- Call-for-Participation to all of ToIP to aid Jessica Townsendin the development of the Decentralization by Design on April 5th. Still no volunteers. Jessica acquired resources from Accenture. Update in next call.
- EFWG maintain list of ecosystems - no status update from EFWG.
- Lynn Bendixsen will be speaker at Hyperledger Global Forum: How to implement a Hyperledger Indy network. Date: Tue June-9 2021.
Task Force SOS (Scrum of Scrums)
Utility Project Implementation Guide Task Force
|Create the getting started guide for prospective Utility Projects.|
Lynn Bendixsen (lead)
A new repo has been created and the TF has issued its first objective. Lynn seeks assistance on repo publishing with Mac.
TF is discussing outline and questions to be answered for prospective projects.
Draft Doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zysi79y5vxNBxhL7yI0M6FAViC_E2VUutUfT5Eac7CA/edit?usp=sharing
|Best Practices Task Force||Analyze Project Interviews, establish list of Best Practices and submit each BP using ToIP Deliverables Process.|
Mathieu Glaude (lead)
*At future point, consider consolidating all best practices into one comprehensive document
SUGGESTION: Interlocking with Saturn-V TF as a first user of these Best Practices.
|Decentralization Task Force|
Submit a BP deliverable and a design principle for what it means to be Decentralized.
Jessica Townsend (lead)
|Glossary Task Force||Generate a UFWG Glossary in collaboration with the CTWG.||RJ Reiser (lead)||Still pending CTWG process. Submissions under review.|
- We will schedule presentation from willing PIU in upcoming WG session. We will dedicate a WG session for this.
- Andre to coordinate
- Indicio and IDunion: Will be covered in next UFWG meeting. Approx. 25 minutes each. Introduction and AMA (Ask me Anything). May-11 2021. Tba in Slack for everyone in ToIP.
- BBU: tbd
- Lynn Bendixsenis planning an IIW presentation next week. He has requested the mention of our WG, our workflow and our general activity.
- No approval required.
- Good Health Pass - WHO Trusted Registries. What is the interlock?
- Do we have a rep from UFWG?
- Mathieu Glaudewill ask Darrell O'Donnellfor a dedicated GHP update to UFWG.
Low priority items that failed gain volunteers to champion cause.
- UFWG Sandbox Utility
- The members of the UFWG need to gain experience before writing guidelines and best practices.
- Challenge: Create a Sample Utility comprised of 3-5 nodes for testing purposes using the Blockchain Automation Framework (BAF)
- Goal: Leverage this research exercise as a way to create BAF artifacts for Hyperledger Indy
- Tools: Bootstrapping Node Hosting - Learn BAF