13, April 2021 — 11:00 PT, 14:00 ET, 19:00 UTC, 20:00 CET
RECORDING (North America / Europe)
- Dan Gisolfi
- Andre Kudra
- Mathieu Glaude
- Lynn Bendixsen
- Claudia Grytz
- Cameron Boozarjomehri
- Dave McKay
- Jessica Townsend
- Drummond Reed
- Assign action items for next meeting
- Establish work plan for WG deliverables and workflow guidance
- Gather agenda suggestions for next meeting
|1 min||Welcome||A. Kudra|
Antitrust Policy Notice
|20 mins||Task Force SOS (Scrum of Scrums)|
Task Force Leads
|Status update or preferably Show-and-tell from all task forces.|
|10 mins||Decision Points||A. Kudra|
|10 mins||Discussion Topics||A. Kudra|
- Public Identity Utility Projects
- Webinar was held today by Membership Committee
- Dev Network Environment in process of being stood up with ~5 nodes from member businesses.
- Officially Launch April 1st.
- Presented to EFWG.
- MainNet went live March 17th.
- Applied for Government/Education Funding to aid in deployment.
- EFWG Project List Suggestion: The UFWG co-chairs have submitted a proposal that the EFWG maintain a project list in their repo. This list would include data associated with decisions about each governance/tech layer of the stake such as trusted public identity utilities. The suggestion is up for discussion at the next EFWG.
- Call-for-Participation to all of ToIP to aid Jessica Townsendin the development of the Decentralization by Design on April 5th. No volunteers yet.
Show-and-tell: Task Force SOS (Scrum of Scrums)
Utility Project Implementation Guide Task Force
|Create the getting started guide for prospective Utility Projects.|
A new repo has been created and the TF has been issued its first objective.
TF is discussing outline and questions to be answered for prospective projects.
|Best Practices Task Force||Analyze Project Interviews, establish list of Best Practices and submit each BP using ToIP Deliverables Process.|
*At future point, consider consolidating all best practices into one comprehensive document
SUGGESTION: Interlocking with Saturn-V TF as a first user of these Best Practices.
|Decentralization Task Force|
Submit a BP deliverable and a design principle for what it means to be Decentralized.
|Glossary Task Force||Generate a UFWG Glossary in collaboration with the CTWG.||RJ Reiser (lead)||Still pending CTWG process.|
- We will schedule presentation from willing PIU in upcoming WG session. We will dedicate a WG session for this.
- Andre to coordinate
- Indicio, IDInion, BBU
- Lynn Bendixsenis planning an IIW presentation next week. He has requested the mention of our WG, our workflow and our general activity.
- No approval required.
- Good Health Pass - WHO Trusted Registries. What is the interlock?
- Do we have a rep from UFWG?
Low priority items that failed gain volunteers to champion cause.
- UFWG Sandbox Utility
- The members of the UFWG need to gain experience before writing guidelines and best practices.
- Challenge: Create a Sample Utility comprised of 3-5 nodes for testing purposes using the Blockchain Automation Framework (BAF)
- Goal: Leverage this research exercise as a way to create BAF artifacts for Hyperledger Indy
- Tools: Bootstrapping Node Hosting - Learn BAF