16, March 2021 — 11:00 PT, 14:00 ET, 19:00 UTC, 20:00 CET
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a calendar invite (you can subscribe to the mailing list at lists.trustoverip.org).
RECORDING (North America / Europe)
- Assign action items for next meeting
- Establish work plan for WG deliverables and workflow guidance
- Gather agenda suggestions for next meeting
|1 min||Welcome||A. Kudra|
Antitrust Policy Notice
Show-and-tell from all task forces
|Task force leads|
Show-and-tell: Task Force SOS (Scrum of Scrums)
Utility Project Implementation Guide Task Force
|Create the getting started guide for prospective Utility Projects.|
Lynn Bendixsen (lead)
A new repo has been created and the TF has been issued its first objective.
TF is discussing outline and questions to be answered for prospective projects.
Draft Doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zysi79y5vxNBxhL7yI0M6FAViC_E2VUutUfT5Eac7CA/edit?usp=sharing
|Best Practices Task Force||Analyze Project Interviews, establish list of Best Practices and submit each BP using ToIP Deliverables Process.|
Mathieu Glaude (lead)
*At future point, consider consolidating all best practices into one comprehensive document
SUGGESTION: Interlocking with Saturn-V TF as a first user of these Best Practices.
|Decentralization Task Force|
Submit a BP deliverable and a design principle for what it means to be Decentralized.
Jessica Townsend (lead)
|Glossary Task Force||Generate a UFWG Glossary in collaboration with the CTWG.||RJ Reiser (lead)||Still pending CTWG process.|
Low priority items that failed gain volunteers to champion cause.
- UFWG Sandbox Utility
- The members of the UFWG need to gain experience before writing guidelines and best practices.
- Challenge: Create a Sample Utility comprised of 3-5 nodes for testing purposes using the Blockchain Automation Framework (BAF)
- Goal: Leverage this research exercise as a way to create BAF artifacts for Hyperledger Indy
- Tools: Bootstrapping Node Hosting - Learn BAF