- March 10, 2021
- John Jordan
- Drummond Reed
- Andre Kudra
- Wenjing Chu
- Karl Kneisfor Mike Vesey
- Jim St.Clair for Chris Ingrao
- Daniel Hardman for Kalin Nicolov
- Man Ho for Eva Chan (Certizen - Steering member - non voting)
- Ken Adler
- David Luchuk (Program Manager)
- Brian Behlendorf (Guest - Linux Foundation)
|2 min||Welcome & Antitrust Policy Notice||D Luchuk|
|3 min||Introduction of new members||D Luchuk|
|10 min||Good Health Pass - Taskforce and New Members|
|10 min||Revised Project Charter - For Decision||D Luchuk|
|10 min||Letter of Agreement (ToIP & Sovrin) - For Decision||D Luchuk|
|5 min||Collaboration with Kantara - For Discussion||J St Clair|
|10 mins||Updates & Upcoming Meetings||D Luchuk|
|5 mins||Wrap-up||D Luchuk|
- Exhibit A - Meeting Minutes (Plenary - Feb 10, 2021) - PDF
- Exhibit B - Letter of Agreement - ToIP & Sovrin - PDF
- Exhibit C - Version 5.0 JDF Project Charter - Redline - PDF
- Presentation - Agenda - PDF
- Meeting Minutes (draft until approved) - PDF
- By consensus, the committee approved the revised (JDF 5.0) Project Charter for adoption.
- By consensus, the committee approved the Letter of Agreement between ToIP & Sovrin Foundation for adoption.
- David Luchuk to ensure that all members receive notification of upcoming Good Health Pass Taskforce activities and meeting schedule (when available).
- David Luchuk to pursue discussions with Linux Foundation / JDF about revenue and operational models at other projects to inform options for increasing ToIP revenue.