|2 min||Welcome & Antitrust Policy Notice||Judith Fleenor|
|5 min||Announcements||Judith Fleenor|
|35||Special Topic - |
Beyond Credential Exchange - Daniel Hardman, SICPA
Acts as an outward-facing ambassador to standards bodies and community organizations. Teach and advocate for decentralization.
- Presentation (Google Slides)
Judith Fleenormade the following announcements:
Foundation Wide Announcements:
- If any member would like to be invited to a small group “Coffee and Conversation” send firstname.lastname@example.org a note, or ping me on Slack
- Steering Committee members, if we haven’t already set-up a time for an end of year one-on-one meeting, please reach out to me with your best availability.
- Utah Identity Gathering
- APAC 2022 Meetings
- End of Year Members Survey
- Virtual Holiday Gathering… keep an eye out for for announcements.
Working Group Announcements:
- IWG-GHP - Meeting tomorrow, Thursday Nov 11th at 11 am PT to approve deliverables
- EFWG - Karl had to step down as chair due to commercial concerns. There is a small group working on setting up new leadership and planning for 2022. They are meeting tomorrow at Nov 11th at 9am PT if you’d like to join them.
New EFWG - Task Force for PCDS - See their wiki page: PCDS Ecosystem Task ForceTheir first meeting is Next Thursday, 8 am PT/5pm CET
- TSWG - has begun an intensive Technology Architecture Task Force effort. This group (more welcome!) is aimed at defining the 4-layer ToIP Stack in detail. They are meeting weekly at 10am ET (1500h UTC) on Thursdays.
- GSWG - ToIP Governance Architecture Specification headed for final review by Thanksgiving — goal of ToIP SC approval in December.
- TSWG & GSWG
Help Needed with Graphics
- Introduction to ToIP V2 white paper going into final production pending graphics — goal of ToIP SC approval 11/17.
- Design Principles for the ToIP Stack in final Community Review — goal of ToIP SC approval 11/17.
Daniel Hardman, SICPA
Special Topic - Beyond Credential Exchange