- David Luchuk welcomed Peter Stoyko (Elanica) and invited him to discuss updates to the technical stack version of the Trust over IP infographic as well as introduce a first iteration of the "spatial scrolling" view via provided in the consumer-focused version.
- Peter Stoyko explained that the consumer version integrates many ideas into concrete situational use cases and presents the stack in more of a logical sequence that will make sense to users as a narrative. A revised version of this consumer-focused graphic is expected to be ready by May 7.
- Drummond Reedasked how different user scenarios will be presented in the consumer version of the infographic.
- Peter explained that users will be able to navigate at the front end of the graphic.
- Drummond Reedasked how the governance aspect will fit into the consumer focused version.
- Peter explained that it will be peripheral, allowing a view of the system to unfold based on where in the spatial narrative a user chooses to go.
- Wenjing Churaised a concern about how ledgers are depicted. Based on the current presentation, beginners may have the misconception that credentials are being saved in the ledger. This misunderstanding needs to be avoided.
- Peter agrees to work on elements of the graphic that can be improved to prevent this misunderstanding.
- Ajay Madhokasked if the graphic can show the difference between approaches today and the benefits of the new model.
- Peter suggested the consumer view would highlight benefits in this way.
- Kimberly Linsonsuggested this sort of product would have been especially helpful for her upon first joining the community.
- Anna Johnson raised a concern over misrepresenting the role of the ledger in the model and compatibility with the trust triangle.
- Daniel Bachenheimerasked whether the Foundation will be able to edit, update, revise the final pair of infographics.
- Peter advised that the final product would be editable as a web-app.
- John Jordansuggested the committee considers options for developing a narrated video based on the final infographics.
- David Luchukconfirmed that committee members would have until Wed May 5 to provide comments in the shared GDoc aimed at helping finalize the products.
2. Update - SSI Orbit - recording sessions
- David Luchuk explained advised that participants topics and dates/times for recording sessions have been put in place for the first ToIP-themed episode of the SSI orbit podcast.
3. Sovrin - Letter of Agreement - announcements
- David Luchuk described provided an overview of activity aimed at announcing the recently signed Letter of Agreement between Trust over IP and Sovrin via a blog post and social media channels. The first draft of a post will be written by Sovrin then reviewed/finalized with ToIP.
- David Lucatch offered to participate in the review and finalization of the blog post for this announcement.
4. Request - Identity North & World Legal Summit
- David Luchuk discussed . advised the committee that Trust over IP has been invited to participate in panels at two upcoming events.
- Identity North has asked for ToIP members to lead a panel focusing on, among other topics, the Good Health Pass.
- World Legal Summit has asked ToIP members to participate in a panel about legislative and regulatory frameworks that support verifiable credentials and decentralized identity.
- Committee members indicated consensus support for both requests.
- David Luchuk to ..contact representatives from Identity North and World Legal Summit to indicate ToIP's support for their requests.
- David Luchuk to issue reminders to committee members in advance of the May 5 deadline for comments to finalize infographics.