The GSWG currently holds two bibi-weekly calls for different time zones, first is mainly for US/EU TimeZone and second for APAC TimeZone.
Zoom webmeetings for the NA/EU time zones alternating between plenary meetings reviewing overall Working Group and Task Force progress on deliverables and special topic meetings. In addition it supports a monthly ToIP WG update meeting for APAC timezones. See the specific scheduling details of each meeting in the sections below.
GSWG Meeting Structure
NA/EU Plenary - Every fourth Thursday — 14:00-15:00 EDT / 18:00 - 19:00 UTC
APAC - Alternate Wednesdays — 09:30-10:30 IST / 21:00-22:00 PDT / 04:00-05:00 UTC
Listing of meetings notes & recordings (most recent first)
- GSWG NA/EU 2020-11-12 Meeting Page
- GSWG APAC 2020-11-04 Meeting Page
- GSWG Meetings May to November 2020
Meeting notes template
See the GSWG Meeting Page template for the standard plenary meeting structure.
NA/EU Special Topic - Every second Thursday — 14:00-15:00 EDT / 18:00 - 19:00 UTC
Agenda focused on in-depth discussion of a topic or issue affecting the GSWG community
- Emerging Trends Affecting GSWG
- Highlight of Emerging Player - Impact on GSWG Deliverables
- Future GSWG Topic or Deliverable
- GSWG Process or Tool
APAC Special Topic - To be scheduled as needed
Agenda focused on emerging topic or in-depth issue affecting the GSWG APAC community
- Emerging Trends Affecting GSWG APAC
- Highlight of APAC Emerging Player - Impact on GSWG Deliverables
- Recruiting / Aligning APAC into GSWG efforts
Index of Meeting Notes and Recordings