The purpose of the Ecosystem White Paper Task Force (WPTF) is to facilitate publication of ToIP white papers, supporting priority activities of the EFWG – specifically, to promote EFWG as a Centre of competence for the education and promotion of the role of ToIP Layer Four ecosystems.
White Paper Definition
An educational document to bring awareness, support, and promote adoption of philosophies, ideals, and deliverables supported and developed by the authorship community.
Terms of Reference
White Paper nominations should align with the TOIP Mission and Ecosystem Working Group Objectives.
For more background on this task force please refer to the EFWG Meeting Page to link to notes and recordings for September 10, 2020 and November 5, 2020 Working Group Meetings.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Establish ongoing communications with ToIP Communications Committee, to ensure
- Consistency of messaging and publication standards - use of logo
- Effective communication channels with all ToIP Working Groups, towards
- Collaborative publication efforts
- Shared understanding of resource/reference material (documents, templates, graphics, publications)
- Unique identifier assignation to publications
- Define publication template/requirements
- Communication, nomination, review process
- Publication meets ToIP standards and requirements outlined in “WPTF – Author Guideline”
- Communication protocols
- Regarding status of white paper review
- With submission author(s) when necessary to promote successful outcome
- [ ]
- Publication of “WPTF – Author Guideline”, to
- Provide a clear scope of requirements and recommendations to authors who wish to submit a paper for publication including white paper components and descriptions
- Provide a sample white paper
- Publication of “WPTF White Paper Review Process”, to
- Provides clear description of ToIP EFWG review process including communication protocols to ensure open and collaborative efforts for successful publication
- Define process and requirements for co-authorship with external entities
- [ ]
- White Paper Portal
Membership and Joining
Prior to participating in the meetings please ensure that you are a member of the Trust Over IP Foundation. Contributor level membership is available to anyone at no cost. Details can be found at this link.
Please add your name to the list below to join the TF:
- Karen Hand
- Carly Huitema
- Victor Golubkov
- Drummond Reed
- Karl Kneis
- Wenjing Chu
- Eric Drury
- Ravikant Agrawal
- Dan Gisolfi
- Jim St.Clair
- Annegret Henninger
- Rieks Joosten (observing)
- Ken Adler
- jerry zhang
The Task Force meets on the third Thursday of each month - 7:00 to 8:00 am PST / 10:00 to 11:00 am EST / 3:00 to 4:00 pm UTC.
See the Meeting Page for the agenda and notes for all meetings.
The Slack channel for this Task Force (trustoverip.slack.com) is #efwg-wp-tf