Establish a formal process for the delivery of ToIP recommendations.
This TF is foundational to the ToIP mission. We may need to decide if TSS is the actual deliverable.
- Define the purpose of a TSS
- Define the purpose of a TIP (ToIP Interoperability Profile)
- Define how a TIP graduates to a TSS (or does it)?
- Bootstrap our process where possible by deriving Aries RFC process and concepts (where applicable)
- Establishment of a new ToIP repo for TSS processing
- Prime the TSS with its first entry – Aries ToIP Stack
- Complete all deliverables by 31-Dec-2020.
Interested participants should add their names:
- Dan Gisolfi
- Drummond Reed
- Daniel Hardman