NOTE: The public review and comment period has closed. Thank you for all of your input.
Thank you for your interest in providing feedback on the GHP Interoperability Blueprint! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to review the document.
This draft was put together by the ToIP Interoperability Working Group for Good Health Pass in collaboration with the Good Health Pass Collaborative. In order to comply with anti-trust and intellectual property rights requirements, providing feedback at this stage requires you to agree to a brief disclosure in the response forms linked below.
You may choose to provide feedback as an individual or on behalf of your organization. Either way, please note that for the protection of all contributors, we cannot accept your feedback unless you agree to these terms. Please submit all feedback by Thursday, June 17 2021 at 11:59 PM PST.
If you have feedback that applies generally to the whole Blueprint, please use the GHP Interoperability Blueprint Feedback – General & Narrative form. You can share feedback in the “General Feedback on the GHP Blueprint” section or specific feedback on the Narrative (Sections 1-4) and Glossary.
If you have feedback on any of the nine specific recommendation sections, please use the following feedback forms:
- GHP Interoperability Blueprint Feedback - 5.1 - Recommendation #1: Consistent User Experience
- GHP Interoperability Blueprint Feedback - 5.2 - Recommendation #2: Security, Privacy, and Data Protection
- GHP Interoperability Blueprint Feedback - 5.3 - Recommendation #3: Identity Binding
- GHP Interoperability Blueprint Feedback - 6.1 - Recommendation #4: Standard Data Models and Elements
- GHP Interoperability Blueprint Feedback - 6.2 - Recommendation #5: Credential Formats, Signatures, and Protocols
- GHP Interoperability Blueprint Feedback - 6.3 - Recommendation #6: Paper Credentials
- GHP Interoperability Blueprint Feedback - 7.1 - Recommendation #7: Rules Engines
- GHP Interoperability Blueprint Feedback - 7.2 - Recommendation #8: Trust Registries
- GHP Interoperability Blueprint Feedback - 7.3 - Recommendation #9: Governance and Trust Frameworks
The COVID-19 credentials space continues to evolve rapidly; as an example, the current blueprint draft does not reflect WHO's announcement of the new scope for the Smart Vaccination Certificate (renamed the “Digital Documentation of COVID-19 Certificates (DDCC)"). We plan to incorporate updates and input from the public review cycle as quickly as possible.