- Bi Weekly at 11am est.
|1 min||Welcome & Antitrust Policy Notice||Chair|
|4 min||Introduction of new members||Chair|
|10 min||White Paper Task Force - Approval for the draft WP structure. Google docs for collaboration on the Market Place FAQ, and Intro to ToIP v2 white papers.|
|5 min||Decentralized Identifiers in Research whitepaper - Approval of draft deliverable for final Steering Group review|
|5 min||CCI Governance Framework - Approval of draft deliverable for final Steering Group review - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s7oEESllR9pa4ecXNGfougaHmDBzDBh1KHKvIsy0dPw/edit||All|
Sovrin Ecosystem Governance Framework Task Force - Progress report
|20 min||The UK digital identity trust framework - Overview of TOIP consultation response||Scott Perry|
|Next call will include a special presentation from the University of Jyväskylä on student SSI ecosystems projects|
Presentation Files -
Recording - LINK
Agenda & Notes
- Welcome and Linux Foundation antitrust policy
- Introduction of new members
- White Paper Task Force. UPDATE. White Paper Standards and Best Practices.
- Need the community to engage and review. Priority.
- Adding to Google Docs to increase access to all members. Karen will post a message to community when doc is posted.
- Will add link to Doc when link created.
- Request to approve above doc and a Draft Deliverable. The approval is for this Working Group and past on to the rest of the community. Once we get community input we will start the approval process for final draft to be submitted to Steering Committee.
- Decentralized Identifiers in Research White Paper Request to approve Draft deliverable for Steering Committee review. (Voted and APPROVED)
David Luchuk confirmed that all contributors are members of ToIP.
5. CCI Governance Framework. Request to approve Draft deliverable for Steering Committee review. .(Voted and APPROVED)
Will be added to GitHub
Sankarshan provided the link to the deliverable guide. https://trustoverip.github.io/deliverables/process/work_products/#guides
6 UK DCMS Alpha Trust Frame Work. Scott Perry
Our next call in two weeks. We will have a presentation from University of Jyväskylä on student SSI ecosystems projects.