Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

May 14 2021

Including recording, as substantive topics were discussed: 

https://zoom.us/rec/share/-7T0vFdiNW23zgM8QWXFMRC1x7Z514n_J7QCROWoLMJT8lEe9iAVUnOtXj3jOz0O.Zpfz5OawM2hoxHyB?startTime=1621000902000

May 13 2021

Including recording, as substantive topics were discussed: 

https://zoom.us/rec/share/1qUz4Z7coqsBQ8TQGZeTgfAWmaeojjMbJVxzpa2R524omCzMeWfLhfEz3InA3ET6.11ola_-UwwxRxDOI?startTime=1620914438000

April 9 2021

10AM ET

  • Paul to draft up date schema by Monday (and mapping methodology); test and vax data quite similar
    • Rajesh to support
  • Identify "market / business people" to help shape narrative
  • All to look at user journey maps
  • Rebecca / Jim / Trev to make sure rules engine and data model are synced up 

April 8 2021

10AM ET

  • Brian to set meeting with Learning Health Communities to discuss data models
  • Paul M. to review drafting template and suggest authors for each section
  • Rebecca to meet with Paul K & Brian P to discuss next steps on Paul K data schema work
  • Short discussion on WHO decision around ICD-11

April 7 2021

10AM ET

  • Discussion on operationalizing CCI schema (Paul M. to look at draft template)
  • Rebecca / Paul K. / Brian to meet Thursday to discuss next steps

April 6 2021

10AM ET

  • Prep for drafting group meeting (review agenda)

April 5 2021

10AM ET

  • Pull in David Janes from Paper Creds group to look at JSON-LD (Tony to ask)
  • Need to decide whether we should split data model and content (add to team meeting agenda)
  • Short intro from Paul Knowles on CCI schema mapping
  • Need to understand CDC vs. EU data (missing testing from CDC; CDC typically requesting more info than EU) 
  • Discussion on terminology; can combine credentials into a pass

April 2 2021

10AM ET

  • Everyone to review links to potential data models
  • Need to identify drafters next week, expert in JSON-LD, and EU liaison (EU subgroup in CCI?)
  • Make sure to focus on operational / practical implementation (content + wrappers)
  • Review template deliverable

April 1 2021

10AM ET

  • Everyone to add links to potential data models 
  • Folks are onboarding onto google drive and links
  • Will continue to hold a weekly work meeting (Tuesdays) 

March 31 2021

10AM ET

  • Everyone to add links to potential data models 
  • Chris to share MITRE emails with Rebecca
  • Rebecca to send template for deliverables
  • Request for volunteers to look for subsets and supersets

8PM ET

March 30 2021 (Kick-Off Meeting)

  • Need to explore subset vs. superset of data
  • Conduct kick off exercise; take some of the existing models and identify the subset and superset across them
  • Questions of what will be asked of the data?
  • Need to closely align with rules engine and identity binding teams
  • Use case will be travel with a focus on COVID-19 PCR tests and vaccinations, but with "hooks" for extensibility to other use cases as appropriate
  • Recording - LINK