- The CTWG meets bi-weekly on Mondays at 10:00-11:00 PT / 17:00-18:00 UTC. See the ToIP Calendar for the full schedule.
Zoom Meeting Recording
Agenda Items and Notes (including all relevant links)
|5 min||General announcements||All|
Any news and updates of general interest to CTWG members
Drummond Reed will give a quick update on Identiverse 2023.
Rieks Joosten mentions TNO is working on Party-Driven Actor (PDA) models (and yes, this includes PDAs). There is a basic model that has the core stuff (perhaps it would serve as the next version of the Party-Actor-Action model). There is an extension model that says how parties can organize the work that needs to be done to realize their objectives.
ACTION: Drummond Reed to put the new TNO Party-Driven Action model on agenda for the next meeting.
|2 min||Review of previous action items||Chairs|
|15 min||Update on TEv2 progress|
Brian showed a demo of the tools he has developed so far. See screenshots #1 thru #3 below.
Rieks asked if Brian could commit his code to a private repo so Rieks could review it.
Drummond floated the idea of using non-EasyCLA repos to avoid the EasyCLA problem.
Rieks pointed out that we'd still run into the problem with repos that need to have IPR protection. Drummond agreed we should fix it. But in the meantime we could try to keep them separate.
|15 min||Report on Trust Decision workflow||Neil Thomson|
Neil reported that he has been looking at this in the context of the AI & Metaverse WG. Neil illustrated the challenge with the "Bob buys a car from Alice" workflow.
See screenshot #4 for a sequence diagram of the workflow that Neil walked us through. The Trust Decision Block contains a Trust Request Block that nests the exchanges necessary to walk a "trust ladder" to establish trust (or not) between Bob and Alice. This flow can also incorporate the Trust Establishment document work currently at DIF.
We also discussed how this workflow can underpin different trust tasks.
Drummond asked Neil if this workflow fits with the Trust Establishment work at DIF. Neil said that there has been some dialog about this.
|15 min||Next steps on ToIP Glossary Workspace||Drummond Reed|
It has been requested to move this to another Google Drive so that it can be shared outside of ToIP membership.
We discussed the current state of the ToIP Glossary Workspace and the comments that Rieks has made.
Screenshots/Diagrams (numbered for reference in notes above)
- ACTION: Judith Fleenor, Henk van Cann, and Andor Kesselman to develop recommendations for sustainable GitHub maintenance, including definitions of the skills and roles needed and how a ToIP GitHub Support Group should be formed and maintained.
- ACTION: Drummond Reed to check with Andor about acceptance of pull request https://github.com/trustoverip/acdc/pull/3.
- ACTION: Drummond Reed to put the new TNO Party-Driven Action model on agenda for the next meeting.
- ACTION: Drummond Reed to move the ToIP Glossary Workspace Google doc to another location so it can be more widely shared.
- ACTION: Drummond Reed to review Riek's comments on the ToIP Glossary Workspace and make recommendations about next steps.