January 13, 2023
- Judith Fleenor
- Dan Bachenheimer
- Phil Wolff
- Ajay Madhok
- Nicky Hickman
- Michelle Janata (LF)
BLOG Updates and Approvals
|3 min||Website Update|
|1 min||End of Year - Membership Upgrade Drive|
|2 min||Defining Digital Trust Ecosystem||Judith Fleenor|
|5 min||Event participation Discussion||Judith Fleenor|
|10 min||Video Content Discussion||Judith Fleenor|
|20 min||2023 - Editorial Calendar and Marketing Communication Plan||Judith Fleenor|
|3 min||Action Time Updates||Judith Fleenor|
|As time Allows||Open Discussion||All|
BLOG Updates and Approvals:
Announcing the Frist Public REview Draft of the ToIP Tech Arch V1.0 Spec - Posted Nov. 14th
-Exactly What is a Digital Trust Escosystem - Posted November 28th
-ToIP Trust Spanning Protocol - Posted January 5th
BLOGs Discussion and Approval
ToIP Paper: “Grave Concerns” understate proven identity ecosystem harms.
None at this time.
End of Year - Membership Upgrade Drive:
Bryn Offered to help, project on hold
Defining Digital Trust Ecosystem:
Event participation Discussion:
Identiverse call for submission proposal put in last week for three sessions.
-Defining the protocol for internet-scale digital trust (Panel - Bryn, Drummond, Dan, TBD Andre)
-Decentralized Identity 101 - (Master Workshop or Session - Judith)
-Executive Director Speak - Why do we need collaboration (Panel - Judith ToIP Moderate -OIX, OpenID, Kantara, TBD DIF OWF
Judith will be working on 2023 ECI ToIP submissions next week.
What other events do you think we should target a ToIP submission in 2023?
-Identity Week UK
-Identity Week US
-Identity Week APAC
Video Content Discussion:
Interview Questions for Long format Interview with Steering Committee Members
Live Stream Interviews for 2023
2023 - Editorial Calendar and Marketing Communication Plan:
Action Time Updates:
Current Action Items:
Outstanding Action Items:
- Judith Fleenor asked Alex to work on the Editorial Calendar and he mentioned that he can prioritize this in October.
Action Items from previous meetings:
- Past Action Item: Drummond Reed to drive the efforts to put together a post recap Dubin blog, via email the following week
- Past Action Item: Judith Fleenor to follow up with Jim St.Clair (and Daniel Bachenheimer) on the GHP History to replace the GHP current content.
- Past Action Item: Add logo content to website and GitHub
- Past Action Item: Judith Fleenor to recruit a resource to create a table tent with the ToIP Steering Committee and General members logo
- Past Action Item: Judith Fleenor to recruit a resource to create the QR code for more information
- Past Action Item: Ajay Madhok to initiate the video content
- Past Action Item: Elisa Trevino to cancel the Communication Committee meetings on September 16 and 30.
- Past Action Item: Scott Perry and David Lucatch volunteered to work on Trademark registration recommendations.
- Past Action Item: Daniel Bachenheimersaid help with a BLOG about mDL and VCs.
- Past Action Item: Judith Fleenorto coordinate with Kaliya Youngand Chris Kelly about Cross Collaboration on papers and communications after Thanksgiving.
- Past Action Item: Alex Metcalf to post the discussion papers these to LinkedIn
- Past Action Item: Ajay Madhok create an editorial calendar review/outline a strategy of the efforts for ToIP video content
- Past Action Item: Alex Walz to provide recommendation on video content material for multi-use purpose.