November 4, 2022
- John Jordan
- Judith Fleenor
BLOG Updates and Approvals
|3 min||Website Update|
|1 min||End of Year - Membership Upgrade Drive||Judith Fleenor|
|2 min||Defining Digital Trust Ecosystem||Judith Fleenor|
|5 min||Event participation Discussion||Judith Fleenor|
|10 min||Video Content Discussion||Judith Fleenor|
|20 min||2023 - Editorial Calendar and Marketing Communication Plan||Judith Fleenor|
|3 min||Action Time Updates||Judith Fleenor|
|As time Allows||Open Discussion||All|
Judith Fleenor kicked off the meeting with the Anti Trust policy to review and the agenda. Judith Fleenor reviewed the agenda and then provided an update regarding BLOG Updates and Approvals. Judith Fleenor
ToIP Summit Activity Page:
Signage Hyperledger Global Forum Community Partner Table
ToIP Summit Marketing & LinedIn Cover Photo
Mini Summit Social Media:
LF Marketing Amplification & Social Media Re-Posting:
Current Action Items:
- Drummond Reed to drive the efforts to put together a post recap Dubin blog, via email the following week
- Judith Fleenor to follow up with Jim St.Clair (and Daniel Bachenheimer) on the GHP History to replace the GHP current content.
- Add logo content to website and GitHub
- Judith Fleenor to recruit a resource to create a table tent with the ToIP Steering Committee and General members logo
- Judith Fleenor to recruit a resource to create the QR code for more information
- Ajay Madhok to initiate the video content
- Elisa Trevino to cancel the Communication Committee meetings on September 16 and 30.
Outstanding Action Items:
- Judith Fleenor asked Alex to work on the Editorial Calendar and he mentioned that he can prioritize this in October.
Action Items from previous meetings:
- Past Action Item: Scott Perry and David Lucatch volunteered to work on Trademark registration recommendations.
- Past Action Item: Daniel Bachenheimersaid help with a BLOG about mDL and VCs.
- Past Action Item: Judith Fleenorto coordinate with Kaliya Youngand Chris Kelly about Cross Collaboration on papers and communications after Thanksgiving.
- Past Action Item: Alex Metcalf to post the discussion papers these to LinkedIn
Past Action Item: Ajay Madhok create an editorial calendar review/outline a strategy of the efforts for ToIP video content
- Past Action Item: Alex Walz to provide recommendation on video content material for multi-use purpose.