August 19, 2022




5 min

BLOG Updates and Approvals

5 minWebsite Update - Overview of what's now live, in progress or needs approval
10 minToIP Summit Activity page
10 minToIP Summit Marketing Plan and Hyperledger Global Forum PlanningJudith Fleenor 
3 minNew Image NeededJudith Fleenor 
5 minAction Item UpdatesJudith Fleenor 
As time AllowsOpen DiscussionAll





Judith Fleenor kicked off the meeting with the Anti Trust policy to review and the agenda. Judith Fleenor reviewed the agenda and then provided an update regarding BLOG Updates and Approvals. Judith Fleenor provided an overview of the blog posts from June and mentioned that we're we have a date for the Avast announcement and that Zoe McKenna is working on a BC Gov Blog that is scheduled for August 23rd.  She shared the blog ideas regarding the upcoming summit, OSS, DIDs Done Right, eIDAS/EU Digital Wallet Series, Next in Adoption, Dublin Recap, ACDC Progress, Kantera/UK Digital Identity and Attributes Trust Framework/SChellman and ToIP Blog, and others regarding the Governance t stack and Mobile Driver Lic presentation. 

Website Updates:

Live speaker page is up and live and the New Member page is still in progress and the Communication Committee approved to go live with the new changes. Judith Fleenor shared the other in progress pieces, Social Media Links into foster, Update to Model page and the Enhanced Design Principles page. Outstanding items, the GHP History to replace GHP current content. 

ToIP Summit Activity Page:

Judith Fleenor shared the update on the steps we plan to follow for an interactive activity for the summit. The goal is for participants to have a verifiable credential that will allow them to log into a website, Andre is working on the website and we need to discuss and decide what we want on the webpage for users to view. John Jordan mentioned including an introduction to ToIP, whitepaper and principles. Drummond Reed recommended the evolution of ToIP stack, our ToIP interactive model and our design principles, as well as, the ToIP Technology Architecture Specification First Public Review Draft. 

Signage Hyperledger Global Forum Community Partner Table

Judith Fleenor shared the updates on the table runner, stickers and banner that were ordered. We're pending the SWAG order that should be ordered today. 

ToIP Summit Marketing & LinedIn Cover Photo

New tagline is ready. Judith Fleenor inquired if we want to replace the current tagline on the LinkedIn cover page.

Mini Summit Social Media:

LF Marketing Amplification & Social Media Re-Posting:

  1. The content must be newsworthy - LF will not syndicate/RT everything the project does. Things like: Public event announcements, Calls for public comment, publication of new spec docs/drafts, research, new interoperability/functionality, etc. are great candidates. 
  2. The content should be timely -one or two day notification before you want to get a reblog/retweet. Ideally we're posting on the same day as your project. 
  3. The content must be posted on your project's blog / twitter first. For sharing/amplifying project news, the LF policy is to syndicate - aka re-post exactly what the project has posted and drive traffic back to the project.

Current Action Items:

  • Drummond Reed to drive the efforts to put together a post recap Dubin blog, via email the following week
  • Judith Fleenor to follow up with Jim St.Clair (and Daniel Bachenheimer) on the GHP History to replace the GHP current content. 
  • Add logo content to website and GitHub
  • Judith Fleenor to recruit a resource to create a table tent with the ToIP Steering Committee and General members logo 
  • Judith Fleenor to recruit a resource to create the QR code for more information
  • Ajay Madhok to initiate the video content 
  • Elisa Trevino to cancel the Communication Committee meetings on September 16 and 30. 

Outstanding Action Items:

  • Judith Fleenor asked Alex to work on the Editorial Calendar and he mentioned that he can prioritize this in October.

Action Items from previous meetings:

  • Past Action Item:  Scott Perry and David Lucatch volunteered to work on Trademark registration recommendations.
  • Past Action Item: Daniel Bachenheimersaid help with a BLOG about mDL and VCs.
  • Past Action Item: Judith Fleenorto coordinate with Kaliya Youngand Chris Kelly about Cross Collaboration on papers and communications after Thanksgiving.
  • Past Action Item:  Alex Metcalf to post the discussion papers these to LinkedIn 
    Past Action Item: Ajay Madhok create an editorial calendar review/outline a strategy of the efforts for ToIP video content
  • Past Action Item: Alex Walz to provide recommendation on video content material for multi-use purpose.