July 8, 2022
BLOG Updates and Approvals
|Event Schedule and Wiki Page
|Website Update - Memberships Pages
|New Logos for Membership Levels
|Next Meeting Date Change - pull forward from June 24th to June 17th
|Open Source Summit Mini and Hyperledger Global Forum Planning
|Action Item Updates
|LinkedIn Discussion Papers
|As time Allows
Elisa Trevino shared the Events page with the Communication Committee and they offered some feedback on additional information and content.
Judith Fleenor shared the updates on Hyperleger Global Forum and the Open Source Summit Europe and our Mini Summit (Early registration ends 7/17) and the LFPH event on September 12th. Judith Fleenor asked Drummond Reed about Alex's attendance at the Summit and he asked her to send out an email with an explicit request with a few Avast folks copied on the communication.
Judith Fleenor went on to discuss the website updates; she shared a view of the proposed layout and look and feel that details the membership and table. John Jordan suggested we list Steering Committee first and Drummond Reed recommended a banner detailing a table with all membership levels for a high level overview. Judith Fleenor went on to share the front end page for AutoJoin and membership joining based on their current status. Judith Fleenor went on to shared the sample benefits page and shared that we're also working to get EasyCLA up in GitHub. Judith Fleenor asked if there are other items we want to include on the home page like a Year in Review, a new image for Join Us, an updated model page and she shared the current status for our website to review as a committee. Drummond Reed mentioned the Good Health Pass needs to be removed as well as the Year in Review. John Jordan recommended we highlight blog features. Drummond Reed recommended highlighting our design principles on the main page. Reference Architecture will be in place once they're ready in the fall. Judith Fleenor mentioned we need to have the stack image included on the website and Drummond Reed agrees that's a good idea.
- Alex Walz to provide recommendation on video content material for multi-use purpose.
- Drummond and Nick to meet with team regarding Dan's feedback on Open Identity blog/topic. Judith recommended Bryn and IVRamp (Karl or Mike) join the conversation; Drummond to schedule meeting.
- Judith to draft a letter for the SB1190 and Scott Perry to review
- Alex Walz will work with Judith to create a description for the event for the Mini Summit
- What's the location for the OSS Europe? Dublin IE 13-16 September
- Judith to get a list of attendees for IIW for a mini cocktail event in advance of the conference
- Judith to connect with Andre to see if there's an opportunity to organize an event for community members who are not attending the event, but are local to the community.
- Judith to follow up with Sophia about a trial run
- Trademark Meeting needs to be rescheduled with Daniel and John in attendance
Action Items from previous meetings:
- Past Action Item: Scott Perry and David Lucatch volunteered to work on Trademark registration recommendations.
- Past Action Item: Judith Fleenorto work with Indicio on getting ToIP content into their Indy/Arise workshop.
- Past Action Item: Drummond Reed to create a Co-Branding Policy and work with Scott Perryto create a Co-branded version of out templates.
- Past Action Item: Drummond Reedto create a BLOG about the OIX MOU when that MOU has been created and approved by both SCs. Judith Fleenorto follow-up with Nick Mothershaw. Judith Fleenorto continue to follow-up with Jory on the re-write and resubmit to SC.
- Past Action Item: Daniel Bachenheimersaid help with a BLOG about mDL and VCs.
- Past Action Item: Judith Fleenorto coordinate with Kaliya Youngand Chris Kelly about Cross Collaboration on papers and communications after Thanksgiving.
- Past Action Item: Judith Fleenorto add event schedule topic to the next Comms Meeting agenda.
- Karen Hand to present this in the next EFWG and identify who would be the best POC to drive the top priorities to drive deliverables and effort
- Scott Perry and Drummond Reed to update/changes templates and the style guide (1/14). We need to identify a POC to own this in the future.
- Drummond Reed to add the co-branding to the template documents and style guide Drummond Reed Introduction to White Paper & Design Principles Paper
- Elisa Trevino, Judith Fleenor, @AlexMetcalf, Drummond Reed, Jim St.Clair to help drive decisions on the look and feel of the website.
- Jim St.Clair LFX platform demonstration for project management in an up-coming Steering Committee meeting.
- Judith Fleenor follow-up on End of Year surveys
- @JudithFleenor to send a note to the Comms slack channel regarding their input for the LinkedIn cover photo.
- Judith Fleenor to schedule landing session for Wenjing Chu and Chris Ingrao for 3pm on Monday January 24th to discuss focus for 2022.
- Judith Fleenor to provide access to the shared drive for the link provided at the top of the meeting (https://docs.google.com/document/d/18VGJ6KrStZMYN0GCAg11qOD81-riMkNg3wGEfvnt2SE/edit#)
- Judith Fleenor to send an email to the SC regarding the details for the trademark efforts.
- Alex Metcalf to post the discussion papers these to LinkedIn
- Ajay Madhok create an editorial calendar review/outline a strategy of the efforts for ToIP video content
- Judith Fleenor to invite Alex Walz to the OIX discussion next week
- Daniel Bachenheimer to find out if Accenture is a member of OIX
- Judith Fleenorto confirm with John Jordanon quote for OIX blog.
- @Alex Walz to help @ScottPerry on the Schellman blog and press release
- Judith Fleenor to add bullet points to the blog for Scott Perry to review and edit accordingly & pending a ToIP quote from a SC member (John Jordan)