7, June 2022 — 11:00 PT, 14:00 ET, 18:00 UTC, 19:00 CET
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a calendar invite (you can subscribe to the mailing list at lists.trustoverip.org).
Jessica Townsend Joachim Miller
- Assign action items for next meeting
- Establish work plan for WG deliverables and workflow guidance
- Gather agenda suggestions for next meeting
Antitrust Policy Notice
|5 mins||Announcements||Chairs & All|
|10 mins||Action Item Review||Chairs|
|15 mins||What's Next|
|0 mins||Updates on Utilities||L. Bendixsen|
- Cardea and Linux Foundation Public Health are pleased to invite you to our Interop-a-thon that will take place on June 16, 2022, 8:00am-12:00pm MST. Please read this blog with further details about the event here. This interactive event will comprise teams across the verifiable credentials community testing products and solutions both in the market and in development for interoperability. The goal is to discover what needs to be done to ensure that all are fully interoperable with Cardea and with one another. Participants will come away with an understanding of where the gaps are in interoperability and how they can be fixed. Observers are also welcome to attend!I have added this here because those who would like to bring their own network to this event are also welcome to participate!
Task Force SOS (Scrum of Scrums)
Public Identity Utilities for Digital Trust Ecosystems - an Overview
|This document provides a comprehensive framework on how to evaluate whether an existing Layer 1 Public Utility (Utility) will meet your needs as a consumer or considerations that should be made when looking to develop a Self-Sovereign Identity (“SSI”) ecosystem of your own.|
Ready for Steering review/signoff - ToIP Layer 1 - Utility Foundry - Google Docs
|DID Utility Comparison||Rubric with criteria for choosing a utility to support evaluation|
|Decentralized Identity & Regulatory Compliance||What should go on-ledger: Decentralized Identity & Regulatory Compliance|
- Overview of GoDiddy - hosting platform for SSI development/solution providers to support resolving, managing and searching for DiDs - listen to recording starting at 10 min into start of meeting
Low priority items that failed gain volunteers to champion cause.