June 10, 2022
- Daniel Bachenheimer
- Scott Perry
- Elisa Trevino
- Judith Fleenor
BLOG Updates and Approvals
|3 min||Speaker Announcement Posts||Judith Fleenor|
|5 min||Event Schedule and Wiki Page||Judith Fleenor|
|5 min||Website Update - Memberships Pages||Judith Fleenor|
|2 min||New Logos for Membership Levels||Judith Fleenor|
|Next Meeting Date Change - pull forward from June 24th to June 17th||Judith Fleenor|
|2 min||Open Source Summit Mini and Hyperledger Global Forum Planning|
|5 min||Action Item Updates||Judith Fleenor|
|5 min||LinkedIn Discussion Papers||Judith Fleenor|
|As time Allows||Open Discussion||All|
Judith Fleenor kicked off the meeting with the Anti Trust policy to review and the agenda. Judith Fleenor provided an update regarding BLOG Updates and Approvals. She reviewed the Keys to Mainstream adoption that was posted May27th and the EIC Recap that was posted on June 3rd. Judith Fleenor asked for feedback regarding the Avast joining ToIP Blog to post and the Committee agrees to release at the same time as Avast posts their press release, Thursday or next week. Judith Fleenor went on to share the update regarding OIX blog and provided some details surrounding the blog. The plan is to post this blog on Tuesday of next week to align with OIX press release timeline. Judith Fleenor went on to share another update on the Monokee joining the ToIP as a Steering Committee members and informed the Committee that we're awaiting content from Monokee and informed them that she will be sending an email out for voting consensus to approve that BLOG as it comes in from Monokee.
Judith Fleenor went on to update the committee on potential BLOG ideas that are up for discussion and ideas. She shared the eIDAS/EU, White House Paper, BLOG Series on our Design Principles, Governance Stack blog re Privacy and Risk from Inputs and Semantics group and mobile Driver Lic. Daniel Bachenheimer mentioned he recently heard about a UK Digital Trust paper that is supposed to come out and Judith Fleenor asked for Daniel Bachenheimer to share the content and information (Here's the details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/uk-digital-identity-attributes-trust-framework-updated-version/uk-digital-identity-and-attributes-trust-framework-alpha-version-2). Scott Perry mentioned that he will be meeting with the Ministry next week and offered to bring up questions that we may want to circulate. Scott Perry mentioned that he's meeting with the Ministry for a number of different business reasons and Judith Fleenor asked for him to share some additional ideas based on his meetings. Judith Fleenor asked for a blog update from London Identity Week after he returns from the event and Judith Fleenor asked Alex Walz to provide content from Identiverse.
Judith Fleenor went on to share Speaker Announcement posts. She proposed that we start introducing for SC and General members who speak at conferences and mentioning ToIP, we do a post that illustrates our engagement and participation in the event. She's asked for feedback from the Communication Committee and Scott Perry mentioned that he believes if we include the company name, that might help drive sponsorship for these type of efforts. Judith Fleenor mentioned having the conference logo, ToIP logo and potentially the member organization logo or name to help recognize participation from these perspective groups. Daniel Bachenheimer agrees that this is a good idea and recommended highlighting the title of Steering Committee member or General member to help readers understand the role of the voice behind the blog.
Judith Fleenor introduced the idea of an events schedule to track on a wiki page that details who's attending and speaking so that ToIP Community folks can reference and understand who is speaking and where they're participating that would be editable by everyone. Judith Fleenor asked for Cinthya & Elisa Trevino to connect on slack and schedule meeting to track through the end of the year.
Judith Fleenor brought up the website updates to outlined the new membership structure and fees that were previously discussed with the Steering Committee and are under vote/review during the seven day review timeline before officially being approved. Judith Fleenor mentioned a meeting with Alex Walz and Alex Metcalf, as well as, adding the AutoJoin link on the website. She went on to discuss the new logo needs for members on marketing websites for each branch of membership–Steering, General and Contributor. She asked for volunteers to create these logos and AlexWalz mentioned this is something he can do for the foundation. She also introduced the idea of the Sponsorship Logo needs. Lastly she asked about bumping the June meetings from June24th to June 17th due to conference travel restrictions and the change was approved; Judith Fleenor will update the calendar accordingly.
Judith Fleenor briefly mentioned the Open Source Summit in Dublin and she shared that the Steering Committee will be meeting to discuss our goals to make this event a success and she's suggested that this will be on the agenda for the Communication Committee on July 8th. Judith Fleenor provided a quick update on the outstanding action items and there were no specific updates to date.
- Alex Walz to provide recommendation on video content material for multi-use purpose.
- Drummond and Nick to meet with team regarding Dan's feedback on Open Identity blog/topic. Judith recommended Bryn and IVRamp (Karl or Mike) join the conversation; Drummond to schedule meeting.
- Judith to draft a letter for the SB1190 and Scott Perry to review
- Alex Walz will work with Judith to create a description for the event for the Mini Summit
- What's the location for the OSS Europe? Dublin IE 13-16 September
- Judith to get a list of attendees for IIW for a mini cocktail event in advance of the conference
- Judith to connect with Andre to see if there's an opportunity to organize an event for community members who are not attending the event, but are local to the community.
- Judith to follow up with Sophia about a trial run
- Trademark Meeting needs to be rescheduled with Daniel and John in attendance
Action Items from previous meetings:
- Past Action Item: Scott Perry and David Lucatch volunteered to work on Trademark registration recommendations.
- Past Action Item: Judith Fleenorto work with Indicio on getting ToIP content into their Indy/Arise workshop.
- Past Action Item: Drummond Reed to create a Co-Branding Policy and work with Scott Perryto create a Co-branded version of out templates.
- Past Action Item: Drummond Reedto create a BLOG about the OIX MOU when that MOU has been created and approved by both SCs. Judith Fleenorto follow-up with Nick Mothershaw. Judith Fleenorto continue to follow-up with Jory on the re-write and resubmit to SC.
- Past Action Item: Daniel Bachenheimersaid help with a BLOG about mDL and VCs.
- Past Action Item: Judith Fleenorto coordinate with Kaliya Youngand Chris Kelly about Cross Collaboration on papers and communications after Thanksgiving.
- Past Action Item: Judith Fleenorto add event schedule topic to the next Comms Meeting agenda.
- Karen Hand to present this in the next EFWG and identify who would be the best POC to drive the top priorities to drive deliverables and effort
- Scott Perry and Drummond Reed to update/changes templates and the style guide (1/14). We need to identify a POC to own this in the future.
- Drummond Reed to add the co-branding to the template documents and style guide Drummond Reed Introduction to White Paper & Design Principles Paper
- Elisa Trevino, Judith Fleenor, @AlexMetcalf, Drummond Reed, Jim St.Clair to help drive decisions on the look and feel of the website.
- Jim St.Clair LFX platform demonstration for project management in an up-coming Steering Committee meeting.
- Judith Fleenor follow-up on End of Year surveys
- @JudithFleenor to send a note to the Comms slack channel regarding their input for the LinkedIn cover photo.
- Judith Fleenor to schedule landing session for Wenjing Chu and Chris Ingrao for 3pm on Monday January 24th to discuss focus for 2022.
- Judith Fleenor to provide access to the shared drive for the link provided at the top of the meeting (https://docs.google.com/document/d/18VGJ6KrStZMYN0GCAg11qOD81-riMkNg3wGEfvnt2SE/edit#)
- Judith Fleenor to send an email to the SC regarding the details for the trademark efforts.
- Alex Metcalf to post the discussion papers these to LinkedIn
- Ajay Madhok create an editorial calendar review/outline a strategy of the efforts for ToIP video content
- Judith Fleenor to invite Alex Walz to the OIX discussion next week
- Daniel Bachenheimer to find out if Accenture is a member of OIX
- Judith Fleenorto confirm with John Jordanon quote for OIX blog.
- @Alex Walz to help @ScottPerry on the Schellman blog and press release
- Judith Fleenor to add bullet points to the blog for Scott Perry to review and edit accordingly & pending a ToIP quote from a SC member (John Jordan)