May 27, 2022
BLOG Updates and Approvals
|2 min||Event Schedule & Wiki Page||Judith Fleenor|
|5 min||Open Source Summit Mini & Hyperledger Global Forum Planning||Judith Fleenor|
|5 minute||Action Item Updates||Judith Fleenor|
|As time allows||Open Discussion||All|
Judith Fleenor kicked off the meeting with the Anti Trust policy to review and the agenda. Judith Fleenor provided an update regarding BLOG Updates and Approvals.
- Alex Walz to provide recommendation on video content material for multi-use purpose.
- Drummond and Nick to meet with team regarding Dan's feedback on Open Identity blog/topic. Judith recommended Bryn and IVRamp (Karl or Mike) join the conversation; Drummond to schedule meeting.
- Judith to draft a letter for the SB1190 and Scott Perry to review
- Alex Walz will work with Judith to create a description for the event for the Mini Summit
- What's the location for the OSS Europe? Dublin IE 13-16 September
- Judith to get a list of attendees for IIW for a mini cocktail event in advance of the conference
- Judith to connect with Andre to see if there's an opportunity to organize an event for community members who are not attending the event, but are local to the community.
- Judith to follow up with Sophia about a trial run
- Trademark Meeting needs to be rescheduled with Daniel and John in attendance
Action Items from previous meetings:
- Past Action Item: Scott Perry and David Lucatch volunteered to work on Trademark registration recommendations.
- Past Action Item: Judith Fleenorto work with Indicio on getting ToIP content into their Indy/Arise workshop.
- Past Action Item: Drummond Reed to create a Co-Branding Policy and work with Scott Perryto create a Co-branded version of out templates.
- Past Action Item: Drummond Reedto create a BLOG about the OIX MOU when that MOU has been created and approved by both SCs. Judith Fleenorto follow-up with Nick Mothershaw. Judith Fleenorto continue to follow-up with Jory on the re-write and resubmit to SC.
- Past Action Item: Daniel Bachenheimersaid help with a BLOG about mDL and VCs.
- Past Action Item: Judith Fleenorto coordinate with Kaliya Youngand Chris Kelly about Cross Collaboration on papers and communications after Thanksgiving.
- Past Action Item: Judith Fleenorto add event schedule topic to the next Comms Meeting agenda.
- Karen Hand to present this in the next EFWG and identify who would be the best POC to drive the top priorities to drive deliverables and effort
- Scott Perry and Drummond Reed to update/changes templates and the style guide (1/14). We need to identify a POC to own this in the future.
- Drummond Reed to add the co-branding to the template documents and style guide Drummond Reed Introduction to White Paper & Design Principles Paper
- Elisa Trevino, Judith Fleenor, @AlexMetcalf, Drummond Reed, Jim St.Clair to help drive decisions on the look and feel of the website.
- Jim St.Clair LFX platform demonstration for project management in an up-coming Steering Committee meeting.
- Judith Fleenor follow-up on End of Year surveys
- @JudithFleenor to send a note to the Comms slack channel regarding their input for the LinkedIn cover photo.
- Judith Fleenor to schedule landing session for Wenjing Chu and Chris Ingrao for 3pm on Monday January 24th to discuss focus for 2022.
- Judith Fleenor to provide access to the shared drive for the link provided at the top of the meeting (https://docs.google.com/document/d/18VGJ6KrStZMYN0GCAg11qOD81-riMkNg3wGEfvnt2SE/edit#)
- Judith Fleenor to send an email to the SC regarding the details for the trademark efforts.
- Alex Metcalf to post the discussion papers these to LinkedIn
- Ajay Madhok create an editorial calendar review/outline a strategy of the efforts for ToIP video content
- Judith Fleenor to invite Alex Walz to the OIX discussion next week
- Daniel Bachenheimer to find out if Accenture is a member of OIX
- Judith Fleenorto confirm with John Jordanon quote for OIX blog.
- @Alex Walz to help @ScottPerry on the Schellman blog and press release
- Judith Fleenor to add bullet points to the blog for Scott Perry to review and edit accordingly & pending a ToIP quote from a SC member (John Jordan)