April 29, 2022
BLOG Updates and Approvals
Response to White House Publication
|2 min||Video Editing Assistance needed- All Members Meetings||Judith Fleenor|
|5 min||Action Item Updates||Judith Fleenor|
|2 min||Event Schedule||Judith Fleenor|
|5 min||Open Source Summit Mini Planning||Judith Fleenor|
|5 min||Video Content||Judith Fleenor|
|As time allows||Open Discussion||All|
Judith Fleenor kicked off the meeting with the Anti Trust policy to review and the agenda. Judith Fleenor provided an update regarding BLOG Updates and Approvals. She mentioned the SSI Adoption Blog that Daniel Bachenheimeris involved in as well. No additional items were brought to the Committee. Judith Fleenorasked Daniel Bachenheimerfor an update eon the SSI Blog that Karl Kneis was working on and there's an outstanding inquiry about the term DID that are unresolved. She asked Dan to follow up to ensure comments have closed circle with the feedback previously inquired on. Specifically the Mike and Karl Blog from the IdRamp series, Judith Fleenorto provide the link so that Dan can sync for publication. Judith Fleenorasked if the OIX blog was finalized and it's awaiting an update from Nick. He was planning to circle back and do some changes collectively post holiday. Judith Fleenorasked for Daniel Bachenheimer, Drummond Reed and Nick to make the changes to the guide before publishing the blog. Daniel Bachenheimerto ping Drummond Reed to get this turned around by next week.
Judith Fleenor asked John Jordan about the WhiteHouse link that we may want to write a blog on because it aligns with our ToIP mission in agreement with the paper. Judith Fleenor asked if John Jordan or Alex might be able to write a blog to articulate the connection that Aligns with the WH paper that was released. Judith Fleenor mentioned that she will be asking Alex W. to help with the All Members meeting editing to post this on our YouTube channel. Judith Fleenor asked for John Jordan to follow up on the trademark registration to follow-up on. Judith Fleenor mentioned she's still working with Alex to make updates on LinkedIn and for AutoJoin and tagline. John Jordan mentioned maybe we can take some of the language from the WH paper that we can leverage for the tagline details.
Judith Fleenor asked if there's any specific approach we want to take for RSA conference in June and there wasn't much feedback on the call. Judith Fleenor mentioned that in the past she attended social events to initiate conversations with potential members. She asked if we know who was accepted to Identiverse to present, so that we can integrate ToIP content in their presentations. Judith Fleenor mentioned that she wants to put together a team to focus on the OSS Mini Summit in Europe post EIC.
- Alex Walz to provide recommendation on video content material for multi-use purpose.
- Drummond and Nick to meet with team regarding Dan's feedback on Open Identity blog/topic. Judith recommended Bryn and IVRamp (Karl or Mike) join the conversation; Drummond to schedule meeting.
- Judith to draft a letter for the SB1190 and Scott Perry to review
- Alex Walz will work with Judith to create a description for the event for the Mini Summit
- What's the location for the OSS Europe? Dublin IE 13-16 September
- Judith to get a list of attendees for IIW for a mini cocktail event in advance of the conference
- Judith to connect with Andre to see if there's an opportunity to organize an event for community members who are not attending the event, but are local to the community.
- Judith to follow up with Sophia about a trial run
- Trademark Meeting needs to be rescheduled with Daniel and John in attendance
Action Items from previous meetings:
- Past Action Item: Scott Perry and David Lucatch volunteered to work on Trademark registration recommendations.
- Past Action Item: Judith Fleenorto work with Indicio on getting ToIP content into their Indy/Arise workshop.
- Past Action Item: Drummond Reed to create a Co-Branding Policy and work with Scott Perryto create a Co-branded version of out templates.
- Past Action Item: Drummond Reedto create a BLOG about the OIX MOU when that MOU has been created and approved by both SCs. Judith Fleenorto follow-up with Nick Mothershaw. Judith Fleenorto continue to follow-up with Jory on the re-write and resubmit to SC.
- Past Action Item: Daniel Bachenheimersaid help with a BLOG about mDL and VCs.
- Past Action Item: Judith Fleenorto coordinate with Kaliya Youngand Chris Kelly about Cross Collaboration on papers and communications after Thanksgiving.
- Past Action Item: Judith Fleenorto add event schedule topic to the next Comms Meeting agenda.
- Karen Hand to present this in the next EFWG and identify who would be the best POC to drive the top priorities to drive deliverables and effort
- Scott Perry and Drummond Reed to update/changes templates and the style guide (1/14). We need to identify a POC to own this in the future.
- Drummond Reed to add the co-branding to the template documents and style guide Drummond Reed Introduction to White Paper & Design Principles Paper
- Elisa Trevino, Judith Fleenor, @AlexMetcalf, Drummond Reed, Jim St.Clair to help drive decisions on the look and feel of the website.
- Jim St.Clair LFX platform demonstration for project management in an up-coming Steering Committee meeting.
- Judith Fleenor follow-up on End of Year surveys
- @JudithFleenor to send a note to the Comms slack channel regarding their input for the LinkedIn cover photo.
- Judith Fleenor to schedule landing session for Wenjing Chu and Chris Ingrao for 3pm on Monday January 24th to discuss focus for 2022.
- Judith Fleenor to provide access to the shared drive for the link provided at the top of the meeting (https://docs.google.com/document/d/18VGJ6KrStZMYN0GCAg11qOD81-riMkNg3wGEfvnt2SE/edit#)
- Judith Fleenor to send an email to the SC regarding the details for the trademark efforts.
- Alex Metcalf to post the discussion papers these to LinkedIn
- Ajay Madhok create an editorial calendar review/outline a strategy of the efforts for ToIP video content
- Judith Fleenor to invite Alex Walz to the OIX discussion next week
- Daniel Bachenheimer to find out if Accenture is a member of OIX
- Judith Fleenorto confirm with John Jordanon quote for OIX blog.
- @Alex Walz to help @ScottPerry on the Schellman blog and press release
- Judith Fleenor to add bullet points to the blog for Scott Perry to review and edit accordingly & pending a ToIP quote from a SC member (John Jordan)