Zoom Meeting Recording
Main Goal of this Meeting
1) Catch up with Nicky Hickman to get her feedback on our V1 tooling, 2) Discuss and agree on headings in the ToIP Term Template.
Agenda Items and Notes (including all relevant links)
- Start recording
- Welcome & antitrust notice
- Introduction of new members
- Agenda review
- Antitrust Policy Notice: Attendees are reminded to adhere to the meeting agenda and not participate in activities prohibited under antitrust and competition laws. Only members of ToIP who have signed the necessary agreements are permitted to participate in this activity beyond an observer role.
- New Members:
|5 min||Review of previous action items||Chairs|
- ACTION: Drummond Reed and other volunteers to complete the "backfill" work of terms from the GSWG specifications that should be in the ToIP Core Glossary.
- Scott Perry noted that he would like to get some help from volunteers at his firm once their membership is complete.
- Drummond Reed said the same thing for Avast.
- Kyle Robinson said some folks from his team might be able to help given the work they are doing on an ecosystem governance framework, especially the templates they are working from.
- ACTION: Drummond Reed to add to the next meeting agenda to see if Nicky Hickman has any other feedback from her Yoma glossary work (see agenda item below).
- ACTION: Drummond Reed to propose how to evolve the Term Template so it is clear how to create terms wiki entries (see agenda item below).
- ACTION: Rieks Joosten to continue to develop his proposal for ToIP Term Tool V2 (Rieks is not able to attend today's meeting).
|10 min||Feedback from Nicky||Continue a discussion topics from last week (as Nicky was not able to join us until the end of last week's meeting) to discuss this Slack thread posted by Nicky RE feedback on the Yoma glossary.|
|20 min||Coming to consensus on the ToIP Term Tool Template||Drummond Reed|
Discuss and agree on headings in the Term Template so it is clear how to create terms wiki entries using the ToIP Term Tool V1.
We had an excellent discussion but were not able to take extensive notes due to the notetaker needing to display screens for discussion. Summary:
- There was an overall consensus that the following headings used on the Yoma terms wiki entry for the term
dope were representative of all the heading options we wanted to include:
- Related Terms
DECISION: We will update the the Term Template to reflect the following seven headings, all of which the first one are optional: Definition, Purpose, Criterion, Examples, Notes, Related Terms, Tags.
ACTION: Daniel Hardman to give access to the CTWG repo so Drummond Reed can edit the terms wiki documentation there.
ACTION: Drummond Reed to edit the Term Template once he has permission.
- Review decisions/action items
- Planning for next meeting
- DECISION: We will update the the Term Template to reflect the following seven headings, all of which the first one are optional: Definition, Purpose, Criterion, Examples, Notes, Related Terms, Tags.