November 12, 2021
- Judith Fleenor
- Drummond Reed
- Daniel Bachenheimer
- Scott Perry
- Wenjing Chu
- Ajay Madhok
- Chris Ingrao
- Elisa Trevino
Action Item Update - BLOG Updates and Approvals
|Update from Alex Metcalf - Discussion Papers and Infographic
Other Action Item Updates:
- Agenda Topics (pdf):
Action Item Update - BLOF Updates and Approvals
Three blogs approved - several on deck
Update from Alex Metcalf - Discussion Papers and Infographics
Alex Metcalf demoed the new Discussion paper section and infographic. He will share the final .dev environment for our approval of Discussion Papers section to be added to the site and the BLOG about them later this weekend or Monday. If no objections or changes are heard, the communications committee gave authorization to go live next Friday.
Other Action Item Updates
Scott Perryto get with David Lucatch to make a recommendation on Trademark Registration.
Drummond Reed to work on co-branding for co-branded deliverables with YOMA is ready.
Judith Fleenoris still working with Indicio regarding content for the Hyperledger Workshops in January.
Wenjing Chusuggested we start thinking about live ToIP gatherings/events for 2022. Everyone agreed this was a good idea.
Ajay Madhokmade three points about ...
More Notes to be added later - until then watch the recording.
- Action Item: Judith Fleenorto work with Indicio on getting ToIP content into their Indy/Arise workshop.
- Action Item: Drummond Reed to create a Co-Branding Policy and work with Scott Perryto create a Co-branded version of out templates.
- Action Item: Drummond Reedto create a BLOG about the OIX MOU when that MOU has been created and approved by both SCs. Judith Fleenorto follow-up with Nick Mothershaw.
- Action Item: Daniel Bachenheimersaid help with a BLOG about mDL and VCs.
- Action Item: Judith Fleenorto coordinate with Kaliya Youngand Chris Kelly about Cross Collaboration on papers and communications after Thanksgiving.
- Action Item: Wenjing Chuto send new dualstack Infographic design to committee for review. Ajay Madhokto send white paper infographics for review.
- Action Item: Judith Fleenorto add event schedule topic to the next Comms Meeting agenda.
- Action Item: Wenjing Chuto complete LF Member Summit Recap BLOG to be posted this weekend.
- Action Item: Drummond Reedto review the Beyond Credential Exchange BLOG for posting on Monday.
Action Items from previous meetings:
- Past Action Item: Ajay Madhokand Wenjing Chuto work with Drummond Reedon graphics for Introductory Document
- Past Action Item: Neil Thomsonand Steven Milstein to work with Alex Metcalf on the Discussion Papers publication (almost completed)
- Past Action Item: Scott Perry and David Lucatch volunteered to work on Trademark registration recommendations.