|5 min||Welcome & Antitrust Policy Notice||Judith Fleenor|
|5 min||Announcements||Judith Fleenor|
|40||Special Topic - |
Ontario Government – Digital Identity Technology Roadmap
|40 min||Q & A with presenters||All|
- Presentation (Google Slides)
Judith Fleenormade made the following announcements:
- Foundational White Paper Review - Introduction to Trust Over IP
Drummond Reedexplained the community wide review process for the Introduction to ToIP V2 white paper
Each Working Group should have a discussion about the white paper over the next week and provide feedback
- Human Experience Working Group’s (HXWG) first meeting was this morning.
If you are interested in that topic, ping Slack Channel #human-experience-wg
- Hospitality Addendum Task Force - will have their first meeting this Friday.
If you are interested in that topic, ping Slack Channel #ghp-wg-hospitality
- ESWG will be having a presentation from a Jan Geluk, and David Bakker from Underwriters Laboratories to present the work they have been doing on the ISO mobile driving license standard (ISO/IEC FDIS 18013-5) on Sept 23rd.
- Coffee and Conversation to learn more about how to engage with ToIP and meet other members, email email@example.com or ping her on Slack.
- Next All Members meeting has been rescheduled to October 20th, so not conflict with IIW. This will be a Working Group Updates session and highlights from IIW.
John JordanIntroduced our speakers:
Lead Technology Architect for the Digital Identity Program at the Ontario Digital Service.
Senior Advisor for the Digital Identity Program at Infrastructure Ontario.
Special Topic - Ontario Government – Digital Identity Technology Roadmap:
- At the request of our presenters, this portion of the meeting was not recorded.
To learn more about the Ontario Government – Digital Identity Technology Roadmap visit:
A 40 minute Q & A period followed the presentation, this portion of the meeting was recorded.
Watch the recording for the rich discussion.