|2 min||Welcome & Antitrust Policy Notice||Trev|
|Work on blog article||everyone|
Recording - Link
- Antitrust and IPR announcement.
- Today is continued work on the blog post.
- Had a short discussion regarding the way ISO meetings work.
- We started the discussion in the section “Why we chose to adopt the ToIP model?”
- The next section we looked at was around the adoption of JSON-LD BBS+.
- The blueprint outline asked that we decide on the form of VCs, not that the group consider all other possible options.
- Had a discussion regarding the definition for “phone home” that is used in this blog post.
- Talked about selective disclosure and ZKPs as they relate to JSON-LD BBS+.
- Worked on the section regarding the adoption of WACI PEx.
- The document does need a copy edit pass. We will solicit the group to help with this.
- Daniel asked if we should reorder some of the sections. We had a discussion on this.
- Kaliya will talk with the communication committee.