|2 min||Welcome & Antitrust Policy Notice||Trev|
|Work on the blog post regarding choices made in the blueprint||everyone|
Recording - Link
- Antitrust and IPR announcement
- We are working on the blog post addressing the protocol choices that were made during the creation of the blueprint.
- Regarding the question about W3C Web Authentication, it was suggested that Brent would be the best person to answer this. We took a quick look at the spec, and started putting together an answer. It is web based, and designed specifically for authentication.
- Next we discussed why we didn’t recommend the ISO mDL standard. We talked about the different parts of ISO 18013.
- Looked at the mdoc proposal: https://github.com/18013-5/micov/blob/main/ISO_IEC_18013_5_for_eHealth.pdf
It appears to be a complete alternative to VCs.
- It’s not clear how this works with selective disclosure.
- Everyone continue work on the blog post.