- Karl Kneis
- Ajay Madhok
- Daniel Bachenheimer
- Jim St.Clair
- Wenjing Chu
- Kimberly Linson
- Will Groah
- Decide on next steps on strategy, leadership, and events
|Antitrust Notice||David Luchuk|
|Graphics contract - update on schedule/workplan||David Luchuk|
- A followup comms strategy planning session will be facilitated by Alex Walz next Thursday Nov 19th at 1PM ET.
- Will be picking up from the summary document out of the last session
- Ajay wanted to share a construct from Silicon Valley called a "strategic narrative"
- Where we came from
- What has changed
- What are the implications of that change
- We are therefore going into that direction and "would like your company"
- A strategic narrative is then used for everything
- Co-Chairs of the Communications Committee
- It would be ideal to have one or more official co-chairs elected by the group
- Ajay has volunteered
- Will Groah is interested in talking with Dave and Ajay about co-chairing
- David Luchuk explained that the contract with Peter Stoyko are underway and he is doing interviews with Steering Committee members
- Dave would like to encourage all the Communications Committee members who are interested in sharing their vision and ideas with Peter
- Dave is happy to set up a meeting for any interested member
- Peter will then be bringing groups of people together
- Will Groah volunteered to meet with Peter
- Webinar series
- Drummond said that Charlie Walton originally suggested the idea of a webinar series, starting with a set of industry-focused webinars, e.g., "ToIP and Finance", "ToIP and Healthcare", "ToIP and Education", etc.
- Ajay suggested that we set up an editorial calendar that includes a planned set of webinars and other marketing events.
- Ajay also suggested that we treat it as a "media production" - webinar, podcast, blog post.
- Kimberly liked the idea of having a collection of these webinars and other artifacts.
- Wenjing likes the comparison to a TV series - and that we can target the "shows" as needed for different audiences.
- Drummond very much liked the idea of the editorial calendar becoming the plan for a "season" of the "TV show"
- It was agreed that we should aim to begin the editorial calendar and webinar series in January.
- Ajay Madhokvolunteered to draft a strategic narrative for the ToIP Foundation to circulate before the next meeting and present at the next meeting