* The formal JDF name of this WG is the Interoperability Working Group for Good Health Pass.
Mission/Scope (from the Charter)
The scope of the Interoperability Working Group for Good Health Pass is to facilitate a community of practice among implementers, issuers, holders, verifiers, governance authorities, and other participants within the Good Health Pass digital trust ecosystem as described by the Good Health Pass Collaborative Principles paper. The Working Group will draft deliverables addressing the primary interoperability challenges for digital health credentials as well as a recommended trust framework (aka governance framework). The Working Group should also participate in and contribute to the overall community of practice for ToIP-based digital trust ecosystems hosted by the ToIP Ecosystem Foundry Working Group.
- Solve the following eight major interoperability challenges in order to produce an interoperability blueprint for digital health credentials and passes.
- Paper Based Credentials
- Consistent User Experience
- Standard Data Models and Elements
- Credential Formats, Signatures, and Exchange Protocols
- Security, Privacy, and Data Protection
- Trust Registries
- Rules Engines
- Identity Binding
- Define an ecosystem governance framework based on the outcomes of the interoperability recommendations for digital health credentials being developed from Good Health Pass Collaborative and based on the Good Health Pass Principles.
Internationally, there are many initiatives committing expertise and resources to problems associated with digital health certification for COVID-19 test results and vaccination records. Launched on 09 February 2021, the Good Health Pass Collaborative brings organizations from the travel, health and technology sectors together to define what "good looks like" so that the international travel industry can begin operating with secure, reliable digital credentials for test and vaccination records.
The table below lists all GHP Working Group deliverables that have been approved to move beyond Pre-Draft status.
|Name of Deliverable||Deliverable Type||Link to |
|Good Health Pass Interoperability Blueprint||Recommendation||N/A||ToIP Approved Deliverable (approved 2021-07-26)|
- Kaliya "Identity Woman" Young (CCI)
was co-chair from April to June, 2121)
- Jacques Bikoundou
- Drummond Reed
- Daniel Bachenheimer
- Scott Perry
- Dakota Gruener
- Todd Gehrke
- Paul Knowles
- Mark Packham
- Ken Adler
- Trev Harmon
- Bart Suichies
- Sidharth Mishra
- Marcos Allende Lopez
- Colin Wallis
- jerry zhang
- John Phillips
- Jo Spencer