- November 04, 2020
November 04, 2020
|1 min||Welcome, Antitrust Policy Notice and Membership Guidance|
|2 mins||Self-introduction of new members (if any)||meeting host|
Updates from activities of the TFs
|open||Discussion around the laws of identity and LoA document||Victor Golubkov|
|open||Outreach about GSWG into APAC based organizations (social media etc)||carry over into next meeting|
|2 mins||Wrap-up / Action Items||facilitated by meeting host|
- No slide deck was used for this meeting
- Victor's work on LoA - link
- List of resources provided by John Phillips around comparative studies of data privacy across geographies
1) Welcome and Linux Foundation antitrust policy
- Drummond gave an update on the Governance Architecture TF, focused mostly on the progress of the ToIP governance metamodel. He also said they are making progress on setting up a GitHub repo for the Governance Architecture TSS spec.
- Scott gave an update on the Process and Roles TF and noted that the next meeting is tomorrow (Wed Nov 4) at 11:30AM PT.
- Drummond suggested that Victor's analysis would be most relevant to a ToIP Governance Stack Design Principles deliverable, which he is preparing to propose as a new deliverable for the GSWG.
- Not decisions made at this meeting.
- Vinod and Scott Perry will review the document around minimum viable credentials in context of Kochi OrgBook work
- Victor to consider the possible next steps discussed at the meetings and provide an update