February 10, 2023
- Judith Fleenor
- John Jordan
- Scott Perry
- Dan Bachenheimer
- Drummond Reed
- Michelle Janata (LF)
BLOG Updates and Approvals
|Design Principle BLOGs|
|Open Wallet Quote for PR|
|Questions for Steering Committee Testimonials||Judith Fleenor|
|As time Allows||Open Discussion||All|
Open Wallet Quote for PR Link
Questions for Steering Committee Testimonials Link
Milestone BLOGs on TSPTF (Drummond Reed)
Blog for becoming a member of the Open Wallet Foundation
Link for Drummond Reed Wenjing Chu Daniel Bachenheimer for working on the Blog becoming an Associate Sponsor member of the Open Wallet Foundation.
Guest Piece (Scott Perry)
Open Wallet Foundation - ToIP Quote for Press Release
This is a quote from Judith Fleenor, Executive Director of ToIP, that will go to the Open Wallet Foundation as a quote from the Trust over IP
Open Wallet Quote for PR Link
Questions for Steering Committee Testimonials
1.Why ToIP is important to their organization?
2. Why ToIP is important to digital trust, why should people care?
3. What are you or your organization doing at ToIP?
Topic to weave in through out:
2. Key Outputs we produce (principles design)
3. Context for multiple specs
4. Combination of Tech and Governance
5. Spanning Layer
7. Two people to have conversation without intermediary.
8. Internet allows machines to connect , ToIP is about people and services.
Current Action Items:
- Action Item: Drummond Reed Wenjing Chu Daniel Bachenheimer to work on the Blog becoming an Associate Sponsor member of the Open Wallet Foundation. Link
Action Items from previous meetings:
- Past Action Item: Drummond Reed to edit the blog post "Trust over IP Foundation Announces Judith Fleenor as New Executive Director. Adding "Judith is continuing her role as the Director of Strategic Engagement and John Jordan will continue as the Chair of Trust over IP. Once editing is complete Drummond Reed to send to Judith and John for review then send to the committee final approval then the blog will be posted.
- Past Action Item: Wenjing Chu to send Judith Fleenor his past presentation video in order for ToIP to get it up on the website.
- Past Action Item: Scott Perry to send Judith Fleenor the video he presented to the group. Scott Perry to also send Judith Fleenor the questions he asked in an email in order for Judith Fleenor to take the action to bring something back to the steering committee in the next meeting.
- Past Action Item: Drummond Reed to drive the efforts to put together a post recap Dubin blog, via email the following week
- Past Action Item: Judith Fleenor to follow up with Jim St.Clair (and Daniel Bachenheimer) on the GHP History to replace the GHP current content.
- Past Action Item: Add logo content to website and GitHub
- Past Action Item: Judith Fleenor to recruit a resource to create a table tent with the ToIP Steering Committee and General members logo
- Past Action Item: Judith Fleenor to recruit a resource to create the QR code for more information
- Past Action Item: Ajay Madhok to initiate the video content
- Past Action Item: Elisa Trevino to cancel the Communication Committee meetings on September 16 and 30.
- Past Action Item: Scott Perry and David Lucatch volunteered to work on Trademark registration recommendations.
- Past Action Item: Daniel Bachenheimersaid help with a BLOG about mDL and VCs.
- Past Action Item: Judith Fleenorto coordinate with Kaliya Youngand Chris Kelly about Cross Collaboration on papers and communications after Thanksgiving.
- Past Action Item: Alex Metcalf to post the discussion papers these to LinkedIn
- Past Action Item: Ajay Madhok create an editorial calendar review/outline a strategy of the efforts for ToIP video content
- Past Action Item: Alex Walz to provide recommendation on video content material for multi-use purpose.
- Past Action Item: Judith Fleenor asked Alex to work on the Editorial Calendar and he mentioned that he can prioritize this in October.